Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
*dusts off ban hammer*

Wait... who are you again mate? Keep hearing a lot about some Flav bloke too, and some guys called Scary, Chunk and Dicky. I bet Dicky's mum is proper filthy, I just get that feeling.

henderson.gif

tehTrunk said:
Blanchflower said:
dmarchantthfc said:
i always thought white hart lane was our most important and valuable asset

Actually the market value of WHL is very low......what else could you use it for?.....Even a housing development wouldn't be worth much

Bale is probably 'worth' more

WHL as a property is probably worth as much as a Tesco Meal Deal.

Value can be measured in a vareity of ways, THFC needs a location to play football that is in line with rules set by governing bodies and allow a large amount of people to pay to watch to generate revenue to survive.

There are not many of thoses places readily available, so to the club it is worth a lot, it would be valued at the revenue it generated for a set number of years.

so yes it is worth quite a lot, without it we would lose a fuck load of money,

dmarchantthfc said:
Value can be measured in a vareity of ways, THFC needs a location to play football that is in line with rules set by governing bodies and allow a large amount of people to pay to watch to generate revenue to survive.

There are not many of thoses places readily available, so to the club it is worth a lot, it would be valued at the revenue it generated for a set number of years.

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

'If you are talking about Barcelona or Real Madrid, two of the biggest clubs in the world, then it's a bit like Harry and England, it's a once-in-a-lifetime dream,' he said.

'If you said to any young player that you could play for Barcelona or Real would they turn it down? Probably not.'

He added: 'If a bid was accepted you would obviously have to seriously consider it.
'But that has not happened so, at the moment, I'm just concentrating on Tottenham.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Bale.html

:baletroll:

Wouldn't read too much into it he's already stated nearly a year ago he's wants to play abroad sometime in his career and you can't really blame him either. He won't leave yet though or even in a few years time if we get CL football, he's still young and got a lot more to learn until he decides he wants to go to Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Thought Bale was excellent today. Gary Neville got it right when he said his performance was a result of actually sticking to the left!
(Neville is actually not a bad pundit!)

It seems 'Arry has finally put his foot down & stopped Bale thinking he's Cristiano flippin' Ronaldo!

Come on you Spurs!

Ksaw92 said:
Thought Bale was excellent today. Gary Neville got it right when he said his performance was a result of actually sticking to the left!

It seems 'Arry has finally put his foot down & stopped Bale thinking he's Cristiano flippin' Ronaldo!

Come on you Spurs!

I think it was partly Redknapp's fault - he wasn't just coming inside, sometimes we were actually playing him behind the strikers or right wing

Bale was good against Swansea but when he laid it off to Modric in the box then flopped over and cried for a penalty I was all

:harryfacepalm:

embarrassing son

tehTrunk said:
dmarchantthfc said:

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
sw50sw8sw578.gif

Ksaw92 said:

Come on you Spurs!

Not sure that's entirely the case. Burst through the middle a few times - once almost winning a pen and the other when he got a decent right foot shot away.

I just want to see him on the ball as much as possible as he's devastating when in the mood. At times unplayable yesterday

Back
Top Bottom