Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky

The Fighting Cock
The other day when he was taking a pop at Shearer, he said on twitter he was going to reveal something about Lineker. He didn't.

Anyone?

*allegedly* caveat to be added to any posts.

I think it's the thing about him having massive ears cos that's what Lawrenson holds into when Lawro's throwing it up him.

Might be something else though.

Its that he doesnt realy like Walkers (apart from :walker: off course)

Apparantly he was seen licking the flavour out of a whole pack of Pringles :defoe2:

On a serious note, i cant see him sleeping around - Have you seen his wife

Probably just Barton thinking he's ITK

tbh most people have ghost in their closet about sleeping around when in a relationship, and with footballers having more money and time to go out more, and having girls throwing themselves at them more often than not, i wouldnt be surprised if there is rumours about most footballers

cutlass said:
Also, is it possible to respect a grown man who calls himself Joey?
I have the exact same problem. Will never be able to respect any man named Joey.

I expect adults to put away childish things. If your name is Joseph, please retire Joey at some point in your mid teens. Same with Willie/Billie. Go with William or just Bill, please. If you fail to make that change, it almost feels as though you failed to ever mature.

Not coincidentally, there has never been any evidence to support the theory that Joey Barton has ever acted maturely.

Not that I want to soil the name of a spurs legend but I've heard from several people who have either met lineker or know him well that he is actually a bit of moody prick.

I've also had the chance to work with his current misses on a product launch and she was genuinely really nice. And considering what we had her doing an the time of day I was very surprised.

jimmyriggle said:
I've also had the chance to work with his current misses on a product launch and she was genuinely really nice. And considering what we had her doing an the time of day I was very surprised.

I've probably been reading the Off Topic threads too much but assume this involved her in her underwear?

jimmyriggle said:
Not that I want to soil the name of a spurs legend but I've heard from several people who have either met lineker or know him well that he is actually a bit of moody prick.
Precious few people with half a wit's sense aren't moody pricks. The world is a cynical place.

God damn, Lineker's wife.
:ledleylick:

Back
Top Bottom