Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading today that Aluko was scared to leave her house and has had to go abroad, due to Barton calling her Rose West? It’s certainly not a nice thing to say, but fearing for her safety is a bit over the top isn’t it?

Am I missing something here? Have people been threatening her?
Barton is a proper cunt period, but On the other hand she cost the f.a a pretty penny when accussing the then England ladies manager of rascism cos he didn't pick her, nobody backed her yet
Mark Sampson got sacked..career ruined he took the f.a to court ..they settled financially for a big big wedge with Mark before the court date if he didn't go public with the storey.

Reading today that Aluko was scared to leave her house and has had to go abroad, due to Barton calling her Rose West? It’s certainly not a nice thing to say, but fearing for her safety is a bit over the top isn’t it?

Am I missing something here? Have people been threatening her?

Massive overreaction.

She has doubled down though and suggested anyone that thinks she is a useless pundit is racist.

Barton is an utter prick, but he's spot on here. Aluko is so bad in punditry it makes some Albanian pundits sound like Jose Mourinho. The only reason that she's a pundit is so that ITV can tick some boxes. Apart from that, from what I've seen from Twitter she looks like a horrible, horrible human being. Extremely hypocritical. Good that people have started seeing past her bullshit. That "victim" card only works in America, if you try pulling that off in Europe you're going to get called out.

Why does he need shutting down ? At least he has the balls to say what most of us are thinking.
Notice how Barton has not suggested changing laws to prohibit her freedom to be crap. Notice how her 'side' are calling for fines, bans and laws and cancellation by media companies. I don't like him but hes broken no law unless you're into 'hate' crimes.

The fact that people who consider themselves intelligent cant see this difference tells you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
I have no love for Barton but Aluko is a truly dreadful 'pundit'.
Yeah she's crap.

But can't entertain the whole Barton nonsense about women, you are either a good or bad pundit (commentator), and gender isn't the issue. (I am sympathetic to those who are coming to terms with hearing a female voice and getting used to that - I struggled at first). I dislike the vast majority of male commentators and pundits, without giving it any analytical thought that would probably be a similar ratio with females???

Back
Top Bottom