Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading today that Aluko was scared to leave her house and has had to go abroad, due to Barton calling her Rose West? It’s certainly not a nice thing to say, but fearing for her safety is a bit over the top isn’t it?

Am I missing something here? Have people been threatening her?
Barton is a proper cunt period, but On the other hand she cost the f.a a pretty penny when accussing the then England ladies manager of rascism cos he didn't pick her, nobody backed her yet
Mark Sampson got sacked..career ruined he took the f.a to court ..they settled financially for a big big wedge with Mark before the court date if he didn't go public with the storey.

Barton is a proper cunt period, but On the other hand she cost the f.a a pretty penny when accussing the then England ladies manager of rascism cos he didn't pick her, nobody backed her yet
Mark Sampson got sacked..career ruined he took the f.a to court ..they settled financially for a big big wedge with Mark before the court date if he didn't go public with the storey.
Didn’t know about that. Really didn’t know who she was until a few weeks ago. Have since seen all the daft examples of her punditry and, even considering she’s probably got kids of decent punditry under her belt, she does speak some shite sometimes. Rose West? No. Pretty poor at her job? Seems so.

Didn’t know about that. Really didn’t know who she was until a few weeks ago. Have since seen all the daft examples of her punditry and, even considering she’s probably got kids of decent punditry under her belt, she does speak some shite sometimes. Rose West? No. Pretty poor at her job? Seems so.
Also fucking shit at football

Top level women’s football is a joke but it’s x3 better now than when she was scuttling about. She was shit at football, and has no idea about football and is a poor, charisma less communicator

Barton is an utter prick, but he's spot on here. Aluko is so bad in punditry it makes some Albanian pundits sound like Jose Mourinho. The only reason that she's a pundit is so that ITV can tick some boxes. Apart from that, from what I've seen from Twitter she looks like a horrible, horrible human being. Extremely hypocritical. Good that people have started seeing past her bullshit. That "victim" card only works in America, if you try pulling that off in Europe you're going to get called out.

Reading today that Aluko was scared to leave her house and has had to go abroad, due to Barton calling her Rose West? It’s certainly not a nice thing to say, but fearing for her safety is a bit over the top isn’t it?

Am I missing something here? Have people been threatening her?

Massive overreaction.

She has doubled down though and suggested anyone that thinks she is a useless pundit is racist.

But would you have the balls to refuse Mrs Doyle’s tea? ☕
Earl Grey (probably never got as far as Craggy Island) me, no milk, half a sugar. Some biscuits. Not overly fussed which though throw a Tunnock's Caramel Wafer in my direction and I might even say I like Ultravox. Might.

She's a great pundit and if you disagree you are racist and sexist. She pretends to work and we pretend to like her, or else. I wonder what political ideology from the last century this all reminds me of.

Ah the Right, so easily brainwashed.

Joey Barton is the cunt here, not a bad football pundit, of which Aluko is one of many.

I understand why people vote for the likes of Trump, just got too much hate in their hearts I guess.

If you're on Barton's side, then you're a cunt as well. End of.

Last edited:
I’d never heard of her before reading some of this thread

Apologies if this has been posted before

View: https://x.com/joey7barton/status/1747545747338182835?s=46&t=ODsUWjbAPqpaJyjB6VfbZQ

Two dicks fighting over whoever is the biggest dick. The best way to shut Barton down is to ignore him and not give him the oxygen. There is something about her though I just dont like. Always very snide when talking about us.

Anyway, here's an amusing one for Barton...

View: https://x.com/BestOfUKComedy/status/1747633779584217515?s=20

Back
Top Bottom