Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going by the women pundits poll it seems this statement is based on your own views and very far from "most people"
You think a football forum represents what the working class man and women thinks up and down the country.
This forum is predominantly left and woke ( although I'm sure a lot here don't express their real views for fear of getting set upon.
I would guess that goes for most high pro file people who don't want to express their real views as will damage their careers.

Why do you think sky, the bbc, or itv haven't done a public poll on this ? Because they know full well what the results would be and it would be embarrassing for them.

You think men and women working on building sites, factories, etc up and down the country want women pundits in the mens game ? If anyone does then they are extremely out of touch with realty.

One day hopefully this nonsense will be put to bed.

I've been listening to Barton. How come he thinks he's qualified to voice opinions on Women's Football, when he hasn't played it?

I've been listening to Barton. How come he thinks he's qualified to voice opinions on Women's Football, when he hasn't played it?
nothing wrong with opinions. The difference Is he isn't being selected to analyse womens football on TV to tick a politically correct and inclusive box is he.

And I'm sure you have worked out the massive gulf in level between men and womens football.

Would you say ronnie o sullivan isn't qualified to talk about womens snooker ?

Barton is a proper cunt period, but On the other hand she cost the f.a a pretty penny when accussing the then England ladies manager of rascism cos he didn't pick her, nobody backed her yet
Mark Sampson got sacked..career ruined he took the f.a to court ..they settled financially for a big big wedge with Mark before the court date if he didn't go public with the storey.
False accusations like that and ye shes picking up jobs in punditry. Disgusting.

Ah the Right, so easily brainwashed.

Joey Barton is the cunt here, not a bad football pundit, of which Aluko is one of many.

I understand why people vote for the likes of Trump, just got too much hate in their hearts I guess.

If you're on Barton's side, then you're a cunt as well. End of.
Ah the left things dont go their way they cry racism and play the victim card.
Sad thing is trump was twice the president that that ghost handshaking, childs hair sniffing thing thats in now.
Shows the state of politics really

Ah the left things dont go their way they cry racism and play the victim card.
Sad thing is trump was twice the president that that ghost handshaking, childs hair sniffing thing thats in now.
Shows the state of politics really
...... ,,,,,,

Here's a few punctuation marks for you. Don't hesitate to ask for more if you need them. I've got loads.

No I wouldn't. And I also wouldn't say women shouldn't be pundits on the men's game. If Martin Keown can do it, anyone can.
So can you elaborate a bit more on why ronnie o sullivan ( the greatest snooker player there has ever been ) wouldn't be qualified enough to analyse the women's game?

So can you elaborate a bit more on why ronnie o sullivan ( the greatest snooker player there has ever been ) wouldn't be qualified enough to analyse the women's game?
Justin, if you actually read what I posted, I said the exact opposite of that.

You asked, "Would you say ronnie o sullivan isn't qualified to talk about womens snooker ?"

I replied, "No, I wouldn't."

I WOULDN'T say Ronnie isn't qualified blah blah blah.

Justin, if you actually read what I posted, I said the exact opposite of that.

You asked, "Would you say ronnie o sullivan isn't qualified to talk about womens snooker ?"

I replied, "No, I wouldn't."

I WOULDN'T say Ronnie isn't qualified blah blah blah.
My mistake. Apologies to you

You think a football forum represents what the working class man and women thinks up and down the country.
This forum is predominantly left and woke ( although I'm sure a lot here don't express their real views for fear of getting set upon.
I would guess that goes for most high pro file people who don't want to express their real views as will damage their careers.

Why do you think sky, the bbc, or itv haven't done a public poll on this ? Because they know full well what the results would be and it would be embarrassing for them.

You think men and women working on building sites, factories, etc up and down the country want women pundits in the mens game ? If anyone does then they are extremely out of touch with realty.

One day hopefully this nonsense will be put to bed.
Fuck off racist.

nothing wrong with opinions. The difference Is he isn't being selected to analyse womens football on TV to tick a politically correct and inclusive box is he.

And I'm sure you have worked out the massive gulf in level between men and womens football.

Would you say ronnie o sullivan isn't qualified to talk about womens snooker ?

Oh get your tongue out of that sub human scum's arsehole ffs.

Back
Top Bottom