Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah the left things dont go their way they cry racism and play the victim card.
Sad thing is trump was twice the president that that ghost handshaking, childs hair sniffing thing thats in now.
Shows the state of politics really

Everything you just posted is wrong. Don't worry about it though, bless you.

Everything you just posted is wrong. Don't worry about it though, bless you.
I wont because biden was literally caught smelling a childs hair on camera,and turning around to shake someones hand who wasnt there. On camera. Easy look up. Hes that far gone at times he cant even string a sentence together. Also easy to look up.
I didnt sneeze so no need to say bless you

I wont because biden was literally caught smelling a childs hair on camera,and turning around to shake someones hand who wasnt there. On camera. Easy look up. Hes that far gone at times he cant even string a sentence together. Also easy to look up.
I didnt sneeze so no need to say bless you

Shall we go into the massive list of demeanors that serial racist and woman abuser Trump has been up to, or do you want to pretend that's not true?

I think you'll find that Trump is a sub human oompa loompa faced rat cunt who should rightfully be in prison.

If you support him, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
I expect you think the election was stolen too. :harrylol:

Blocked - I'm not a fan of conversing with the far right, so there's no need for you to waste yours (and my) time with more hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Shall we go into the massive list of demeanors that serial racist and woman abuser Trump has been up to, or do you want to pretend that's not true?

I think you'll find that Trump is a sub human oompa loompa faced rat cunt who should rightfully be in prison.

Blocked - I'm not a fan of conversing with the far right, so there's no need for you to waste yours (and my) time with more hypocrisy.
That whole post sums up the left brigade. I didnt once praise trump. I said he was better than biden which is a low bar. Never said anything about trump wasnt true.
Btw trump done more for the black community than any democrat president.
Then the go to move is to call someone racist and block them because of the diff opinion.
I live in ireland how could i support trump!!!
And not thinking biden is a good president makes me racist and far right.
Dear god these people

Plus you didnt point out what i said wrong about biden

That whole post sums up the left brigade. I didnt once praise trump. I said he was better than biden which is a low bar. Never said anything about trump wasnt true.
Btw trump done more for the black community than any democrat president.
Then the go to move is to call someone racist and block them because of the diff opinion.
I live in ireland how could i support trump!!!
And not thinking biden is a good president makes me racist and far right.
Dear god these people
That's a fucking big statement

BBC News - Exonerated Central Park Five man lampoons Trump ad

Fact check: Trump's policies for Black Americans - POLITICO Fact check: Trump’s policies for Black Americans

Point out where i was wrong so.
Plus its a free world. You dont have to read it
Happy to help. This is the utter drivel you're asking me to comment on...

"Ah the left things dont go their way they cry racism and play the victim card.
Sad thing is trump was twice the president that that ghost handshaking, childs hair sniffing thing thats in now.
Shows the state of politics really"

As soon as I'd worked out what you were trying to say, I realised I'd wasted my time reading it, for the following reasons:

Sentence 1 - What a load of cliched, mindless, regurgitation of ridiculous over-generalisations.

Sentence 2 - You praised Trump as twice as good as Biden.

Sentence 3 - Yet more meaningless bollocks.

By the way - it's a free world - you don't have to type that shit.

By pushing this box ticking agenda of inclusivity, stuff like this does more harm than good. Feel sorry for her as she’s obviously nervous and massively out of her depth. All for a bit of tokenism.

Agree. They are doing more harm good.

I have mentioned this before but when I first watched Spurs Ladies (2012) they were all local girls and probably a 50:50 mix of white players and ethnic minorities.

Now they never stop shoving this diversity, equality, equal opportunities blah blah rhetoric on us and yet the team is 90% foreign white players.

Don't do what I do, do what I say.

Fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

Happy to help. This is the utter drivel you're asking me to comment on...

"Ah the left things dont go their way they cry racism and play the victim card.
Shows the state of politics really"

As soon as I'd worked out what you were trying to say, I realised I'd wasted my time reading it, for the following reasons:

Sentence 1 - What a load of cliched, mindless, regurgitation of ridiculous over-generalisations.

Sentence 2 - You praised Trump as twice as good as Biden.

Sentence 3 - Yet more meaningless bollocks.

By the way - it's a free world - you don't have to type that shit.
Like you said its a free world at the moment. The likes of you will change that.
Sentence 1 - it happened so hardly over generalisation now is it.
Sentence 2 - like i said bar is low for both so hardly praising now is it.
Sentence 3 - politics is in a state. You saying something is meaningless bollocks doesnt mean it isnt true

By pushing this box ticking agenda of inclusivity, stuff like this does more harm than good. Feel sorry for her as she’s obviously nervous and massively out of her depth. All for a bit of tokenism.
As I mentioned in an above post this has got almost zero to do with her or the people in the headlines. I'm sure she is lovely.

Certain people make it all very personal to deflect discussing the underlying issues and ideologies, in this case toxic tokenism that creates more harm than good.

As I mentioned inn above post this has got almost zero to do with her or the people in the headlines. I'm sure she is lovely.

Certain people make it all very personal to avoid discussing the underlying issues and ideologies, in this case toxic tokenism that creates more harm than good.
You get called far right automatically

Back
Top Bottom