Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'What woolwich have done by losing the last 2 games is given themselves a chance to stay in the title race'
Am i missing something?
Redknapp just piggybacks on other peoples points no original thoughts ever.
Also how have pundits not figured out that rice is unable to play further up the pitch?
If he’s going to play in a top 6 side he absolutely should be the box2box 8 role and not as the no. 6. He cannot punch through the press with passing consistently.

This guy has a real problem. If you don't like the build up and whos on it just watch the game and then turn it off.

Eni Aluko might not be great and says some daft things but she doesnt deserve the hate she gets online.

View: https://x.com/Joey7Barton/status/1743178035766153418?s=20

aluko is worse than Alan smith or Keown. A real depressing little bag of shit that talks utter drivel

The axe murderer dilutes his point by including her lack of football ability (albeit amusing)

I have no love for Barton but Aluko is a truly dreadful 'pundit'.
Yeah she's crap.

But can't entertain the whole Barton nonsense about women, you are either a good or bad pundit (commentator), and gender isn't the issue. (I am sympathetic to those who are coming to terms with hearing a female voice and getting used to that - I struggled at first). I dislike the vast majority of male commentators and pundits, without giving it any analytical thought that would probably be a similar ratio with females???

I have no love for Barton but Aluko is a truly dreadful 'pundit'.

She's no worse than charisma vacuums like Danny Murphy.

If you found the 0-0 snooze fest that was Palace v Everton, to be awful purely because of the female pundit, then you're a misogynist and a moron.

Btw. I didn't mean you singular, I meant you plural

This guy has a real problem. If you don't like the build up and whos on it just watch the game and then turn it off.

Eni Aluko might not be great and says some daft things but she doesnt deserve the hate she gets online.

View: https://x.com/Joey7Barton/status/1743178035766153418?s=20

No one desrves the abuse really and some of the male pundits are shocking.
But it just seems some female pundits are shoehorned in through no fault of their own. I do think its better to have someone who played at that level to talk about whats going on if both parties are equally bad.
Watched some of the womens world cup and the female pundits that i watched on irish tv did a good job i thought because i knew fuck all about womens football.
Also i dont think its as simple as switching off before the game and after. While i now rarely watch pregame and post game some people want analysis and in depth discussion. To me no channel is really any good though

But it just seems some female pundits are shoehorned in through no fault of their own. I do think its better to have someone who played at that level to talk about whats going on if both parties are equally bad.
Watched some of the womens world cup and the female pundits that i watched on irish tv did a good job i thought because i knew fuck all about womens football.
Also i dont think its as simple as switching off before the game and after. While i now rarely watch pregame and post game some people want analysis and in depth discussion. To me no channel is really any good though

I literally only watch the actual games these days. Turn it on 1 minute before kick off, do something else at HT and turn it off at the final whistle.

You'd struggle to otherwise understand cos there were women playing (rather than men).... Women's football being so different and all?

The wank mob on Sky make me not tune in before k/o....... I'm far from alone in that too....... It's not a matter of gender; it's a matter of good or bad punditry.

Back
Top Bottom