Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another boring performance. All that brilliant work by hugo, undone by thaat fucking Romanian drunken usless cunt.

We just look so toothless going forward. We really need some better players at this football club.

drives me mad when i hear no nothing pundits claim we have great strength in depth. wrong because our 'strength in depth' includes most of the players who played tonight, you can have loads of players but if they are pisspoor then whats the point really

If we're lucky we'll get out of the group, we'll be better in January, this is just going to take time. There were passages of really good build up play but not enough. We'll need to romp against Asteras.

Fans should be refunded the 25 quid and the players fined a weeks' wages - that was tragic to watch. Shocking shit.

It's mot the mistake. players are human,they have runs of form and make mistakes. they have to play through those runs, whatever the sport.
Its the fucking brainfart that means he sticks his hand out after he's made the mistake. thats what pisses me off.

Vlad, Paulinho and Soldado shouldnt be anywhere near the matchday squads unless we have an injury crisis.
You seem to have this get rid of Soldado thing firmly etched in your head Sammy.
I don't think they were looking for him and he had to create his plays tonight!

I'm usually positive and so what was going to be a turgid but business like 1-0 tonight, or it least it should have been with the players on show but Vlad played like a total total cunt just like he did at west brom, sorry that's a comfy 1-0 apart from him, utter wanker

We get people on here getting knives out for players for miss passes but his performances have been diabolical

We got fucked, but Hugo saved us from a gang bang.

More than we deserved, less than they deserved. Simply as sad as that.

No pressing, no counter attacks, less than 5 shots at goal, confused defending and non-fucking-existent middle-field.

These things - we can do, but for some reason didn't quite even try tonight.

Come off the boozer, pal. His decision making was absolute turd

Congrats on the result tonight mate. Only time you seem to enjoy it is when we don't look good. You're thriving in this, top form. Enjoy it.

We got fucked, but Hugo saved us from a gang bang.

More than we deserved, less than they deserved. Simply as sad as that.

No pressing, no counter attacks, less than 5 shots at goal, confused defending and non-fucking-existent middle-field.

These things - we can do, but for some reason didn't quite even try tonight.

....oooh, get you and your 'HEADLINE FONT'!

Back
Top Bottom