Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is unfair to blame one man. As a collective we are such a mess.
Deprived of any creativity in what team we put out .
A squad based on quantity with so little finesse .
Most of the time it is painful and torturous to watch.

Next Level ?

....well, after much looking around the Squad (and there were plenty of potential takers), I think that in Vlad, we have finally found this season's scapegoat!!

If there is a positive to be taken it's this: We are starting to figure out who our best 11 are. A month ago we (and probably Poch) probably had no clue. By January we might be just a transfer or two from righting the ship, at least for next season if not this season.

Congrats on the result tonight mate. Only time you seem to enjoy it is when we don't look good. You're thriving in this, top form. Enjoy it.
Don't be daft - then again - may be stick to baseball or NASCAR because your comments suggest your watched a different game

This was a dreadful performance indeed, but keep in mind this is our "B" team. Give Poch time to clean up this mess. Soldado and Paulinho are done for me.

It is unfair to blame one man. As a collective we are such a mess.
Deprived of any creativity in what team we put out .
A squad based on quantity with so little finesse .
Most of the time it is painful and torturous to watch.

Next Level ?
We'd have to go back to the days before Jol to think of a less exciting Spurs side - circa 2004/05

I'm usually positive and so what was going to be a turgid but business like 1-0 tonight, or it least it should have been with the players on show but Vlad played like a total total cunt just like he did at west brom, sorry that's a comfy 1-0 apart from him, utter wanker

We get people on here getting knives out for players for miss passes but his performances have been diabolical
Fully agree until 'comfy 1-0'. Never comfy. We were the poorer side tonight but I saw things I liked. We're not there yet. It's gonna take time. Some positives IMO and a slow build. Glad & Paulinho need to be further from this club than Turkey but hey ho. Onwards and upwards

Thought Dembele played well when he came on. I just wish he would shoot more, he had a perfect opportunity at the end from the same spot as his lyon goal.

We all remember your tight red jorts. You are a closet gooner.
You're a burger-munching clueless mouth-breather who's been found out to know as much as Gibbsy when it come to post-match analysis. Tragic shit. Give over pal.

You're a burger-munching clueless mouth-breather who's been found out to know as much as Gibbsy when it come to post-match analysis. Tragic shit. Give over pal.

Considering you think Paulinho looked good today, I'll be much more concerned when you start agreeing with me than when you don't.

Back
Top Bottom