Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As Jayc1 Jayc1 has mentioned

giphy.gif

I don't rank a guy who's just had his first full pro season. This was practically his "rookie year" to use American sports terms. Not so much data to compare with from previous season's since he only started appearing regularly for Monaco in March of 2016

Ben's an established pro who improved tremendously over the last season. More data to compare with to see clear improvement

I don't rank a guy who's just had his first full pro season. This was practically his "rookie year" to use American sports terms. Not so much data to compare with from previous season's since he only started appearing regularly for Monaco in March of 2016

Ben's an established pro who improved tremendously over the last season. More data to compare with to see clear improvement

Belotti then.

Well, that's him wrecked. Lmao.

Also I wouldn't say it's a "development" curve, as much as shaking off the rust. He was good in 2015-16.

That Everton game has really blown things out of proportion. They had Cuco Martina at right back and Sigurdsson/Klaasen on the wing who didn't want to track back.

He was still very poor OFFENSIVELY against Chelsea and barely past the half way line.

That Everton game has really blown things out of proportion. They had Cuco Martina at right back and Sigurdsson/Klaasen on the wing who didn't want to track back.

He was still very poor OFFENSIVELY against Chelsea and barely past the half way line.

We always agree yet you never agree with my posts. Love me, pappi.

Bigger development curve than Davies?

Sissoko :levyeyes::levyeyes::levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom