Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope so.

That would mean that you were right on the internet, which is the main thing.

Heaven forbid a manager might improve a player

Don’t let the custard pie hit you in the face, when you realise that after 6 years, you’ve seen everything there is to see from Ben Davies

You can give Levy a good pat on the back in January/July when the statement is all about how our squad is of the highest quality because Conte got Davies and Winks to run forward a bit.

Where were you all four years ago when Davies was actually good and I was supporting him?

Waaaaaahhhhhh the 2018 window waaaahhhhhhh

Don’t let the custard pie hit you in the face, when you realise that after 6 years, you’ve seen everything there is to see from Ben Davies

You can give Levy a good pat on the back in January/July when the statement is all about how our squad is of the highest quality because Conte got Davies and Winks to run forward a bit.

Where were you all four years ago when Davies was actually good and I was supporting him?

You're right, as ever. You win the internet today.

Have a wonderful day

Well I got 4 disagrees for saying Ben needs to be replaced in the summer

Doesn’t sound like some people are “desperate” to improve our left side

Does not = "not needing signings".

Man-for-man peoples views will differ as to what needs to be done, but no-one's saying we don't need anybody.

.....Maybe the disagrees were just a result of similar such Sammy-ism, :harrysmile:

Player has been in a great run of form, results in weird moans about same player on internet.

Can't we just enjoy the resurgence for now? I know Ben isn't going to be the first choice LCB in the long run. I know it, you know it, he probably knows it. He will possibly however be a solid backup for whoever Conte and Paratici brings in.

At the same time, LCB isn't our most urgent position to strengthen. It's much more critical to get a second striker\backup striker\competition and\or replacement for Kane and a proper playmaker. A world class LCB is of course welcome, but it's not our standout weak spot right now.

I haven't seen anyone say we don't need signings.

Does not = "not needing signings".

Man-for-man peoples views will differ as to what needs to be done, but no-one's saying we don't need anybody.

.....Maybe the disagrees were just a result of similar such Sammy-ism, :harrysmile:
So how the fuck do you replace Ben Davies without signing a replacement?

Just admit you messed and move on

So how the fuck do you replace Ben Davies without signing a replacement?

Just admit you messed and move on

The fuck are you talking about?

Maybe some think we need a LB, maybe some think we need a CM, maybe some think we need a ST..... No-one said we don't need to sign "any" players.

Drop the gymnastics.

Davies is obviously better as a LCB than a LB.

Things will probably change when teams start marking him during his forward escapades.

People acting like he’s just held his own against Salah and Mane ffs

When he was actually doing well when Rose was out for half a season and he helped get us 2nd or 3rd they all wanted him replaced

Now he looked ok against Norwich and Brentford after years of not getting a look in and he can be the answer

The fuck are you talking about?

Maybe some think we need a LB, maybe some think we need a CM, maybe some think we need a ST..... No-one said we don't need to sign "any" signings.

Drop the gymnastics.
I’m talking about replacing Ben Davies
I got four disagrees

Those people don’t want to sign a replacement for Ben Davies.

I didn’t claim they didn’t want a DM or Striker or CB

Move on, you messed this one up, trying to be a smart arse and misquoting me.

I never said anyone claimed we don’t need any signings.

I said there is a “notion that we might not need signings”

Go away

Oh, gawd has spammy infected this thread as well?
Davies had a good game and has been playing well.
Any fan not a WUM would be celebrating success not sneering at it.

I've supported Ben Davies ever since he made his debut for Wales. So therefore I am very much betterer than you!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

:dwi:

Back
Top Bottom