Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but they'll be using a man to do that, leaving room for someone else instead....
He's not an extra man though, it's more like he turns our CM into a 3 from a 2, the problem for teams is they don't know when he's going to do it but in most cases they already have a MF 3 against our 2.

Seems like Conte loves the guy so I think a new LCB is a bit down the list.

If we want two for every position then we'll have to get one eventually but it's that age old problem...who will wanna join us when they know they'll only start when Ben is injured?!

#gafr

He's not an extra man though, it's more like he turns our CM into a 3 from a 2, the problem for teams is they don't know when he's going to do it but in most cases they already have a MF 3 against our 2.
Just adds some unpredictability which is great. For too long we’ve played a rigid 4131 / 640 and not had anyone breaking the lines….. we are starting to create overloads, the left side is looking good. Real shame Dier or Romero aren’t doing the same from RCB. We need to create an attacking alternative to Emerson at RWB so he can play in the back 3 or be rotated, really think Bergwin can play that role in certain games

I've supported Ben Davies ever since he made his debut for Wales. So therefore I am very much betterer than you!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

:dwi:

The irony of that post is that I’m not claiming to be better.
I don’t want Davies here, simply pointing out that the preachers can go and shove it

Last edited:
Don’t let the custard pie hit you in the face, when you realise that after 6 years, you’ve seen everything there is to see from Ben Davies

You can give Levy a good pat on the back in January/July when the statement is all about how our squad is of the highest quality because Conte got Davies and Winks to run forward a bit.

Where were you all four years ago when Davies was actually good and I was supporting him?

Waaaaaahhhhhh the 2018 window waaaahhhhhhh
Is there a single thread that you don't try and make all about you?

I thought I clicked on the Ben Davies Thread, not the sammyspurs thread.

Fucking hell, you derail everything in to tedious bickering and make this forum almost unreadable.

Is there a single thread that you don't try and make all about you?

I thought I clicked on the Ben Davies Thread, not the sammyspurs thread.

Fucking hell, you derail everything in to tedious bickering and make this forum almost unreadable.
My post was about the club, transfers and Ben Davies.

What was yours about? Me.
I’m not bickering with you, I’ve zero interest in you.

Who wants a new avatar?

I don't know why, but Ben Davies always reminds me of the witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies

b71727650da93a161b9aabcddd0cbc02.jpg

I've always thought he looks like the type of guy who will train like mad , just to get that little bit better. He knows he's one of the luckiest guys on the planet being able to hoof a bit of leather around in front of 60,000, which makes it all worth it till be retires with millions in the bank.

Good for him. Good for us too. For a squad player who can play LB or CB, he came very cheap.

Looks like a thinker too. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes into coaching or management as opposed to just punditry.

My post was about the club, transfers and Ben Davies.

What was yours about? Me.
I’m not bickering with you, I’ve zero interest in you.
It's barely about any of those things. Its just point scoring, trying to make out you're a better fan and know more than everyone else.

I'm pleased you don't have any interest in me. We don't all strive to have the biggest presence on a forum. We don't all see the need to post on average 15 times a day for nearly 10 years on this forum. Probably even more when you consider how many days you've probably been banned for.

Go outside, get some fresh air, and try talking to somebody in person for once. You'll feel much better, and anyone wanting to have a proper discussion on here might enjoy this place a bit more while you're gone.

Back
Top Bottom