Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked a bit rusty after two weeks out and made two mistakes. But other than that the good form keeps on going. He and Dier look so comfortable in the new backline.

Ben Davies was last a thing when Rose was injured before the interview

Thanks Poch for dropping him despite going three months or so unbeaten with him at LB and pandering to Rose who should have been sold that summer.

I don’t hold it against Davies, like a lot of our players, they’ve gotten older and colder sitting on benches spending hours thinking “what’s the point in playing well”

He's a 5-6 out of 10 player. Rarely a disaster, but also just as rarely ever actually good.

He must go to bed every evening wondering how and why he's playing for such a big club.

He's a 5-6 out of 10 player. Rarely a disaster, but also just as rarely ever actually good.

He must go to bed every evening wondering how and why he's playing for such a big club.
For me he's been more a 6-7 under Conte.

He might not be exciting but he is solid, he is the least of our concern right now, can think of 10-15 players we need to get rid of before we get to Davies.

For me he's been more a 6-7 under Conte.

He might not be exciting but he is solid, he is the least of our concern right now, can think of 10-15 players we need to get rid of before we get to Davies.

Not saying he should be the first out the door. But if he left tomorrow he would end up at a club like Southampton. The moment we switch from playing with three at the back, and we shouldn't be playing that every game, he'll be back to standard.

Back
Top Bottom