Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

It's not like humans and animals have been domesticating ourselves/themselves for thousands of generations or anything.

For protection or food, sure. Not to treat better than your own mother. Which is what a fair few people do (I should have qualified with a fair few before people in the first post, admittedly).

For protection or food, sure. Not to treat better than your own mother. Which is what a fair few people do (I should have qualified with a fair few before people in the first post, admittedly).
I 100% understand why people do this, as I have met many human mothers (and fathers) and many cats (and dogs) on my time on this rock.

Davies also gives cover at CB, so bin Dier, Sanchez and Tangana too
And he reads books that "dive beneath the surface of the global financial system, uncovering a long-established lobbying infrastructure waging a covert war on cash under the banner of progress but at the cost of our privacy, politics and individual freedom."

Complete proffesional and always puts in a shift but in my opinion he´s not good enough even as a back up, especially considering our style now. Emmerson should be back up for both fb positions and we need to invest in defensive cover in January. A good CB and we could play VDV there if Destiny is out.

I think it's finally time to move on. This summer we need to get a proper LB backup and let him go.

His last season, no doubt.

Dedicated squad player.

Always committed.

But, always been limited.

Had a nice career in the game and made a lovely living.

Got a few years left to enjoy his football.

Won't be with us, tho.

Good guy; good luck to him.

Good that Ange recognized it at the break. Being outpaced and targeted so hard. Vdv had to cover to much.

Royal was much better
yea we looked so much better even with emerson out there. glad ange didnt let it linger and stamped it out asap. solid in game management, i doubt well see davies starting again after that.

His last season, no doubt.

Dedicated squad player.

Always committed.

But, always been limited.

Had a nice career in the game and made a lovely living.

Got a few years left to enjoy his football.

Won't be with us, tho.

Good guy; good luck to him.
Would be nice to see him go back to Wales. Cardiff Calling?

Complete proffesional and always puts in a shift but in my opinion he´s not good enough even as a back up, especially considering our style now. Emmerson should be back up for both fb positions and we need to invest in defensive cover in January. A good CB and we could play VDV there if Destiny is out.
spot on. Loyal servant, but I dont see reason anymore of having Ben on the bench on matchday if there are no injury crisis. Royal as a cover for both FB, one CB, and use Davies slot for having Veliz there instead. Got his chance today and not delivered.

Don't think he is physically up to defending in the Ange system, Emerson is stronger and faster, covers the ground better and shields the ball better in midfield.

Don't think Emerson is really good enough either, but he can do a job for now. Ange is ruthless and it's about time we had that at this club.

Back
Top Bottom