Best song you've heard from another PL team?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best one for me is a silly one.

At the grief pit that is Upton Park on a sheet rain night, with the wind blowing a gale. It was pretty miserable weather we were getting soaked but all match in the pouring rain everyone was dancing like a red Indian singing 'Who's got a big fat wife, who's got a big fat wife? Ian Wright!, Ian Wright! he's got a big fat wife!'

He wasn't even playing for them but it had come out in the Sunday rags the day before he was cheating on this walrus of a woman he had managed to keep quiet from the press whilst pretending to play happy families.

Not the cleverest but fuck it was funny. Cracking game as well, even though we though we lost, but all I remember was that song.

Continuous.

Here is the youtube. You might hear us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVi_kRrWafQ[/youtube]

Not the best by a long shot, but one that just springs to mind reading a reference to the spammers above, is when they were on a shit run and had been spanked 4-0 a couple of times. We were beating them 1-0 I think when they started singing "you're shit if it's not 4-0". We beat them 4-0 in the end, of course.

Coventry against us in '93 (I think) we were singing 'going down going down etc etc, the Coventry fans started singing 'so are we so are we so are we'

'Two Andy Goram's' is always a winner

In Belgium a player of Genk was arrested for alledgedly being involved in a car highjacking , the nex week he played against us and the whole stadium started shaking their carkeys every time he touched the ball , was pretty funny

I've never seen that Awayboyz video. Appalling. And can anyone enlighten me as to what the blonde is doing in this still?

Screenshot2012-03-27at101456.png

Perhaps she's doing 'The Tulisa'.

Villa fans are usually quite witty, like the 125 game singing happy birthday.

I did crack a smile when away at Stevenage they started singing..

"He looks like a chimp, he looks like a chiiiiimmmpppp" at this point the people around me kind of hushed into a concerned silence as to who this chant was going to be aimed at as we were in Hertfordshire where most people's sisters are their cousins.

Luckily the song finished "Gareth Bale, he looks like a chimp"

We sort of shrugged and was like, "yeah fair point"

Back
Top Bottom