Best song you've heard from another PL team?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's not Premier League, but my brother is a Watford fan so, as a result, hates Luton Town as much as we hate Woolwich. Matt Spring joined Watford from Luton and they sang:

Ooh Springy Springy
He used to be a scummer but he's all right now.

The following season, he went back to Luton and they sang:

Ooh Springy Springy
He used to be a scummer and he's now a cunt.

Blanchflower said:
Have to say ours about Lampard on Saturday was first class as well

I was sat in their end and just started pissing myself
5 men went to lift, went to lift Frank Lampard?

He eats what he waaaaants, he eats what he waaaaaants, Frank Lampard, he eats what he wants!

He took it well to be fair

This is not a song but one of the best burns ever , the game was Reims vs Sedan. If you dont know french , the banner reads : to find the peasants follow the arrow

sedanpaysan2004.jpg

Not Premiership but I remember Crystal Palace fans singing "We scored two, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum.." which tickled me!

Also, "[name], you're a cunt, [name][name] you're a cunt" always gets me for its bluntness.

Sunderland have some good songs. This is a good'un:

Who's gonna get past Michael Turner?
No-one can get past him.

Turner, up he rises,
Turner, up he rises,
Turner, up he rises,
Scoring goals from corners.

singing 'who the fucking hell are you' to anyone who is coming on as a sub, preferably for their full debut....to clarify, not playing for your own team, otherwise that is very harsh and probably counter productive

Was sitting behind a pissed up spurs fan watching a dull Spurs vs Boro.

All of a sudden he stood up and shouted at Mendieta 'YOUR JUST A SHIT ROD STEWART'.

Back to the OP:

The Torres bounce was actually quite catchy.

The St. Pauli fans singing 'We love you' is worth a watch on YOOTOOB too.

Back
Top Bottom