Best song you've heard from another PL team?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ooooo Ballotelli, He's a striker, he's good at darts, allergic to grass but when he plays he's FOOKIN CLASS, He drives round moss side with a wallet full of cash!

Ooooo Micah Richards. He's a fullback, a true blue, looks like ballotelli but he doesn't wear a hat, doesn't play for England cause Capello is a twat!

And I am fond of Bubbles. But the thread is PL teams ;) Fuck West Spam.

Oh and how could I forget!
His mother is a stealer, the father is a dealer, the son's a racist cheater. The Terry family!

This man united songs good:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IZ7enJuFp8[/youtube]

I like when we sang your sisters your mum to joey barton.

This is good as well:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9nnAKyz3w[/youtube]

Speaking of Fulham, when I went there in the summer to watch them play against Runavik in the early Europa League game, they started singing "stand up if you hate Tottenham".

Made me LOL

When we got caned by the goons in the carling cup couple of years ago and the ground emptied, I did laugh at their 'is there a fire drill?'. Cunts

Late 80s Sheffield Wed at Spurs singing 'Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday" to which we added "Thursday, Friday, Saturday"

Boro fans (I think) to Marco Gabbiadini at Sunderland. 'aaaaaaand it's itsybitsyteenyweeny youfatbastard Gabbiadini'.

Didn't we win best terrace song back in 2005 when we beat Villa 5-1?

Is this the way to hammer Villa

to the tune of

Is this the way to Amarillo

My all-time favourite has to be when Andy Goram was diagnosed with schizophrenia though.

"Two Andy Gorams, there's only two Andy Gorams."

2 from Newcastle:
Habib Beye to the tune of Happy Days & "Hot Dog Jumping Frog, Albert Luque" to the tune of King of Rock & Roll by Prefab Sprout.

Quite masochistically I had a chuckle at Villa fans singing 'Happy Birthday' to us on the 125 anniversary

Back
Top Bottom