Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YES WE HAVE!:kaboullol:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/chadli-terms-agreed-260713/

Chadli terms agreed
Posted by Tottenham Hotspur on 26 July 2013 - 10:56AM
We are delighted to confirm the signing of Nacer Chadli from FC Twente after the player agreed personal terms and successfully completed his medical.The Belgium international is expected to be available for the first time when we travel to Monaco for our pre-season fixture on Saturday, August 3.

Just spoken to a Dutch chap about Chadli who said...

Chadli is a great signing. Can play left wing or attacking midfielder. Great dribbling skills and free kicks. Only problem; he's injured quite often. But other than that its a great player!

Just spoken to a Dutch chap about Chadli who said...

Chadli is a great signing. Can play left wing or attacking midfielder. Great dribbling skills and free kicks. Only problem; he's injured quite often. But other than that its a great player!

I think "injury prone" is a tick box on the Spurs scouting sheet

I am in Barcolona at the moment and met a Twente fan at Camp Nou this morning, I had to ask him what he thought of Chadli. He couldn't stop raving about him. Reckoned he wa one of the top players in the Eredivise last year. He also did that Swansea have got a real gem in Bony.

I am in Barcolona at the moment and met a Twente fan at Camp Nou this morning, I had to ask him what he thought of Chadli. He couldn't stop raving about him. Reckoned he wa one of the top players in the Eredivise last year. He also did that Swansea have got a real gem in Bony.
Oi! Come up with your own 'blatant I'm in xxxxx post'

Back
Top Bottom