Block J, give us a wave

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to know who the guy in was in roughly row 16/17, he was white, very short hair (maybe bald?), Holsten Spurs shirt on, brown/black coat on.
He started singing, 'We're Tottenham Hotspur, win lose or win, win lose or drawww, were Tottenham Hotspur win lose or drawww!'
YIDO YIDO YIDO!

lyYQ3l.jpg

That's me!

Ah, you were pretty much just in front and to the left of me. I thought it was you, sort of remembered meeting you at the Barca game but I was ruined that night so ciuldn't be sure

Was looking forward to this one. Wasn't there obviously but on the television you could tell a big difference in the atmosphere. Raised my spirits to know the support was there, especially when we conceded that dumb goal. It's times like that where a group like 1882 can make a difference I think.

Back
Top Bottom