Block J, give us a wave

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm three rows from the top, blue jumper with two white stripes on the arm, yeah the retard looking down, that's me!

No I wasn't drunk just on prescription painkillers to stop my migraines and I saw Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon yesterday, I looked back about 10 seconds later and he was gone!
In the Brickies or in WHL? I was standing next to SLR initially in the Lane as my own seat had been taken. The stewards then moaned because I was basically standing on the stairs. I then got moved to where my seat was, where a bloke was already sitting/standing so I was doubled up with him, and then was getting grief from the stewards again for not sitting down (how the fuck do they expect two blokes to fit on one seat?). Anyhow, I had a whinge at half time and got moved. Fuck me though I didn't realise how pissed I had become earlier in the day. After the game I looked for SLR & Co but couldn't find them in the crowd so just went home.

Anyhow, top night with top chaps nonetheless. If you look in the picture above there are a set of three young Swedish lads we met in Dirty Dicks, top chaps. THey had this strange chewing tabacco that SLR was none to found of. :adegrin:

There's also a steward with a shaved head who was rather amusingly seranaded to "there's only one Daniel Levy". :levywtf:

I thought Muamba was a nice touch as well.

In the Brickies or in WHL? I was standing next to SLR initially in the Lane as my own seat had been taken. The stewards then moaned because I was basically standing on the stairs. I then got moved to where my seat was, where a bloke was already sitting/standing so I was doubled up with him, and then was getting grief from the stewards again for not sitting down (how the fuck do they expect two blokes to fit on one seat?). Anyhow, I had a whinge at half time and got moved. Fuck me though I didn't realise how pissed I had become earlier in the day. After the game I looked for SLR & Co but couldn't find them in the crowd so just went home.

Anyhow, top night with top chaps nonetheless. If you look in the picture above there are a set of three young Swedish lads we met in Dirty Dicks, top chaps. THey had this strange chewing tabacco that SLR was none to found of. :adegrin:

There's also a steward with a shaved head who was rather amusingly seranaded to "there's only one Daniel Levy". :levywtf:

It's not for chewing you madman! it's for keeping under your lip :adelol:

They were aware of 1882 but they can't allow us to stand unchallenged for an entire game, I hope no one gave the stewards unecessary stick as that could stop us from doing future ones at home.
To be fair, despite the stupidity over my seating arrangements I generally found the stewards to be quite reasonable on the night. They did, of course, as people to sit down, but none of them were giving anyone verbals and the chap who looked like Levy was quite happy to get in with the humour of the crowd. I think they knew what was going on in terms of the level of singing in the block.

To be fair, despite the stupidity over my seating arrangements I generally found the stewards to be quite reasonable on the night. They did, of course, as people to sit down, but none of them were giving anyone verbals and the chap who looked like Levy was quite happy to get in with the humour of the crowd. I think they knew what was going on in terms of the level of singing in the block.
Yep.

Besides the treatment of Ben (bloke who got kicked out and banned for standing when we scored a goal..), they were OK. The Levy lookalike was class!

I'm so tired today.

Someone got kicked out?

I was in row 12 I think, towards the Park Lane side and we were well behaved. There were a lot of stewards but they seemed OK.

Disappointing with a lack of noise from the Park Lane yesterday.

But we were great!

What happened with him? Did they just pick him out at random? He's not a regular poster here. SpursMeerkat SpursMeerkat
He was standing quite a bit at the start, and got an "official warning" for it - fair enough, he took it well, it was given to him in an acceptable way etc etc. From that point on he didn't stand once, unless the people in front of him were standing (I know this because he was two seats along from me). When we scored, obviously the whole stadium was standing, and suddenly the steward came along and asked him "to come with me". Judging by Ben's reaction, he didn't realise he was being ejected - he just said yeah ok, and walked straight off with them. He didn't take his jacket and coat either with also seems to suggest this. Everyone around me was just in shock that he'd been kicked out - after his warning he did absolutely nothing wrong. Not only that, they confiscated his membership card, and he's banned from WHL (I have no idea how long for).

Swede Army! I ended back at the Bricklayers for another pitcher with our new scandi friends. Bad idea... very nearly missed the final train.

I reckon the stewards had you down as a troublemaker as I moved at half-time to where SLR was and had no grief at all. A couple of polite requests to sit down which i began to do only for a Spurs attack to necessitate standing up again immediately.

Swede Army! I ended back at the Bricklayers for another pitcher with our new scandi friends. Bad idea... very nearly missed the final train.

I reckon the stewards had you down as a troublemaker as I moved at half-time to where SLR was and had no grief at all. A couple of polite requests to sit down which i began to do only for a Spurs attack to necessitate standing up again immediately.
Me, a troublemaker? Heaven forbid!

I do feel a bit sorry for those two blokes on the train though. They were trying to have a serious football talk and thought that we kept laughing at them!

He was standing quite a bit at the start, and got an "official warning" for it - fair enough, he took it well, it was given to him in an acceptable way etc etc. From that point on he didn't stand once, unless the people in front of him were standing (I know this because he was two seats along from me). When we scored, obviously the whole stadium was standing, and suddenly the steward came along and asked him "to come with me". Judging by Ben's reaction, he didn't realise he was being ejected - he just said yeah ok, and walked straight off with them. He didn't take his jacket and coat either with also seems to suggest this. Everyone around me was just in shock that he'd been kicked out - after his warning he did absolutely nothing wrong. Not only that, they confiscated his membership card, and he's banned from WHL (I have no idea how long for).
I think he's got a meeting planned with the club and he's been in touch with FSF (basically an organisation which protects the rights of fans), hopefully this will blow over.

Back
Top Bottom