Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are not better than our recent results. We have been battling for 4 seasons now. We have players that Championship clubs would probably have on their bench. We were sold bullshit and we lapped it up.
This is the issue. Conte didn't suddenly just become a shit manager. People thinking sacking the manager will change anything are delusional. Let's just keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

Conte can only work with what he has and what he has is simply not good enough when we have the injuries we have at the club right now. The fact that he got this team back into the champions league is a fucking miracle in itself quite frankly.

he can't compete unless he gets a team filled with his favourite Italian players..

Skriniar, Dvrij, Brosovic, Hakimi, Lukaku, Martinez, Perisic, Young, Dumfries, Koralov, Vidal, Dzeko, Eriksen....

Those Italians?

Conte is just like Jose. If you take charge of top teams with a big cheque book you are going to win things.
They both took over Spurs who are mediocre and need true management.
Both failed miserably. Both have reputations for being winners but only when they took over winning teams.
Both of them are overhyped.

spence seeing lucas on
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

If he insists on playing this formation then I'd let skipp sit and play Yves on the right of the 3, he's more likely to go past players and create something.

Wish we'd go 433 though, we'd still dominate possession AND have 3 attackers high up the pitch going at their fullbacks etc. If he's worried about the defence then only let one fullback go forward at a time - it's not like ours create fuck all is it.

Regardless of today's result, I am Conte out.

Big reputation, absolutely atrocious football.

Bring back Poch, sell Kane and Son and just rebuild. Poch is proven at Spurs, he is loved, a legend and understands the values of Tottenham through and through.

Let him rebuild, do it his way and hopefully, Levy backs him.

I cannot believe how bad this side is, what chance Conte is gone within the fortnight?

Yet another victim of short arms and deep pockets governance. Scape goat number, how many ?

That all said, these tactics are suicide and the players he is picking….
I ain’t sure he’ll see the weekend out

Back
Top Bottom