Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the issue. Conte didn't suddenly just become a shit manager. People thinking sacking the manager will change anything are delusional. Let's just keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

Conte can only work with what he has and what he has is simply not good enough when we have the injuries we have at the club right now. The fact that he got this team back into the champions league is a fucking miracle in itself quite frankly.

Mostly agree but in the same way I think blaming ENIC/Levy for everything is nonsense, I don't think Conte escapes without criticism. He needs to do better with the resources he has available to him..

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This is the issue. Conte didn't suddenly just become a shit manager. People thinking sacking the manager will change anything are delusional. Let's just keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

Conte can only work with what he has and what he has is simply not good enough when we have the injuries we have at the club right now. The fact that he got this team back into the champions league is a fucking miracle in itself quite frankly.
I agree. Same Crap Jose had to work with. I don't want Conté gone. I want ENIC and Levy gone.

Oh do keep quiet.

We are going through a very poor spell. It happens.

We need Kane and everyone else trying to turn it round.

We are a lot better than recent results and we need to show it.

So why aren’t we showing it?

Down to the stubborn manager

We sent Joe Rodon out on loan but can he really be any worse than the useless bunch of clown defenders we have playing week in, week out. The mind boggles
I reckon players like Rodon, Spence, Ndombele, Jack Clarke could have had very different, more productive careers if they'd signed for a different club.

We've become a talent vacuum, it's been years since we've taken a young talent and helped them realise their full potential.

Conte is just like Jose. If you take charge of top teams with a big cheque book you are going to win things.
They both took over Spurs who are mediocre and need true management.
Both failed miserably. Both have reputations for being winners but only when they took over winning teams.
Both of them are overhyped.
This is insane. Conte got us 4th with 78 points over 38 games. Even if it all blows up and he leaves in January, that is genuinely creditable. Who is this underhyped manager?

Back
Top Bottom