Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose won a trophy with Roma, Poch won a trophy with PSG, Nuno was always shit quite frankly.

Jose was long past it when he joined us and Poch has never been a trophy winner, yet both have won a trophy after leaving Spurs? Can you explain that?

People will say Jose won the Europa conference league and that doesn't count, well we were in the ECL and we didn't win it did we? We not good enough to beat a bunch of farmer teams but Roma with Jose as manager can? That doesn't make much sense does it?

So Conte, someone at the PEAK of their talents and someone who has won everywhere he has been, did he just suddenly become shit when managing us?

I think we have the talent to beat Bournemouth on paper but I think some of our players are cowards and have such a shit attitude that even games against sides like Bournemouth can be a huge risk.

The second we have a bit of a stumble, the wheels come off because we have players from previous managers still here that simply don't have the right mentality and Conte can lead a horse to water but he can't make the fucker drink can he?

We simply don't have good backup options when we have players injured the way we do, we have a few fantastic first team players but once you start dipping into the depth we have with the injuries we have then it all goes to shit.

This is why I don't think blaming the manager or changing the manager will do a damn thing, who the fuck is even going to come here after Conte? Poch again? So more entertaining football but the same end result?

We need to back the manager and build something for once.
Poch, who I love, failed in one of the easiest leagues you can be in. Jose played awful football and won a pathetic cup while struggling in a below average league.

If Conte was at his peak he wouldn’t be playing boring football and being outplayed by lower teams every week. He also wouldn’t get blown out by legohead and United.

On paper we have good enough players to win. As we showed last season. But Conte has been found out and we have no plan B.

Lacking creativity, so ponderous and predictable on the ball.
We seem to have 3 ways of scoring - Kane or Son scoring, set pieces and bunging balls in the box.

Shocking that most of the time it's Skipp that is the player trying to cross the ball in the box, he's not that type of player.

Defence is probably even more incompetent with clowns like Sanchez and an average bunch to pick from.
I don't understand why skip is playing with?

Lacking creativity, so ponderous and predictable on the ball.
We seem to have 3 ways of scoring - Kane or Son scoring, set pieces and bunging balls in the box.

Shocking that most of the time it's Skipp that is the player trying to cross the ball in the box, he's not that type of player.

Defence is probably even more incompetent with clowns like Sanchez and an average bunch to pick from.

So who do we get???

Fucking Moura

:contehandshead:

He took off Skipp?!
This fuck just wants to take away any joy from football.

Skipp was like the one thing I've been clinging on to for a bit of hope.

Yep .. if you must hire him then at least commit.

Wing back reliant system with Sessegnon & Emerson starting as wing backs. There are championship teams with better fullback pairings.

We got Spence & Perisic who everyone was thirsting for..........

Doherty is half decent
Reg was loaned out.

This didn't have to be Conte's combo.

I reckon players like Rodon, Spence, Ndombele, Jack Clarke could have had very different, more productive careers if they'd signed for a different club.

We've become a talent vacuum, it's been years since we've taken a young talent and helped them realise their full potential.

Ndombele has all the talent, hes just so lazy. Its a shame.

ENIC are to blame for lots of things. Us being pathetic away to Bournemouth given our relative squads, budgets and resources is not one of them. Our first half showing on Wednesday and utter capitulation against Newcastle either.

I am not having this squad is soor poor it's unable to compete with Bouremouth.

Would I rather have different owners? Yes. Is everything always on them? No.

Back
Top Bottom