Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To those suggesting that we drop Aurier and Alli, you are aware that Aurier and Alli are 2nd, and 3rd in goal contributions for our squad this season?

Fun Fact - Aurier has contributed to more goals than Ndombele, Lucas, Sissoko, Winks, Lo Celso, Bergjwin and Lamela combined.
It’s also worth mentioning we have no backup for Aurier.

If I'm completely honest, I don't care about the performance too much, as long as we win. 3 points is more important than playing free flowing football and looking good at this point in the season.

I'm not judging Mourinho until next season when he's had a chance to put his marker on the squad, have more time with them and work on areas that need working on. He's never taken a job mid-season, and not only has he done that this season, but he's also had to deal with a pandemic disturbing the season, losing his 2 best players and then having a shortened preseason due to this season being disrupted.

Yeah, agreed.

Forget performances at this stage - it's about getting the points in whatever way we can. I don't care if we score a jammy 1st minute goal, and go ultra-jose bus parking defensive for the remainder of the game.

To those suggesting that we drop Aurier and Alli, you are aware that Aurier and Alli are 2nd, and 3rd in goal contributions for our squad this season?

Fun Fact - Aurier has contributed to more goals than Ndombele, Lucas, Sissoko, Winks, Lo Celso, Bergjwin and Lamela combined.
How many for us, though?

The twitterali’s are saying Cirkin is making his debut tonight :harryhmm:
Hope that’s true. Throw in a Sess, Skipp, Bert, an Gedson in there as well.

Bournemouth are in horrible form, gives some staters a rest for thé NLD, if things get out of hand, Mourinho has 5 subs to go to.

Hope that’s true. Throw in a Sess, Skipp, Bert, an Gedson in there as well.

Bournemouth are in horrible form, gives some staters a rest for thé NLD, if things get out of hand, Mourinho has 5 subs to go to.
I think we are looking too far ahead. We have a game ahead of the NLD to focus on.

Back
Top Bottom