BOXING DAY BEATDOWN TOTTENHAM AWAY v relegation fodder

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've read this entire thread and not seen a single person say that only potential champions win even when they play shit. Not a one.

United aren't anything to fear.

Leicester beat them. Leicester.

Aging strike force, shit midfield and poor in defense. They hate being closed down.

We've performed well in some of our bigger games (Woolwich, Swansea, Everton, even Man City to a degree).
I dont disagree with you...but The leicester game was a LOOONG time ago

Well, four game streak, so can't complain....but maybe we can nonetheless? Getting tired of the dire shite on the park. I don't think I've ever felt less convinced by a winning streak.

Talk about a mind fuck.

But still, three points. Could've been worse.

Utd are in a similar situation as us except for having to play less games than us, although over the festive period its all evens. We need to play aswell as we did against Everton to have a chance against then . Leicester were very good today and very unlucky. Not many teams will turn them over at the KFC stadium.they can only get better.

I dont disagree with you...but The leicester game was a LOOONG time ago

Van Gaal has got it going now and Rooney looks on form you will be the favs for this but perhaps the pressure will be more on you guys than us which might help us.

Difficult game to call.

To survive that onslaught and come away with the win, it is no exaggeration to say that was the most important match in the history of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Perhaps the most significant football match of all time.
What all 132 years?

I answered that, was it a joke? I thought he was listening on the radio.

CJJ argued that no one could say Soldado missed a sitter because they weren't professional footballers and were watching games on a stream where things look easier, apparently. Hence, in every thread someone takes the piss.

What a horrible performance that was! The 2 keepers the difference between 0 and 3 points for us today.

Not that I'm complaining, a win is a win :D

Didn't enjoy the near 4 hour drive home through blizzards and pouring rain, but is always worth it after an away win!

CJJ argued that no one could say Soldado missed a sitter because they weren't professional footballers and were watching games on a stream where things look easier, apparently. Hence, in every thread someone takes the piss.

"There are no sitters"
CJJ

Is it too late for a quote of the year nomination?

What a horrible performance that was! The 2 keepers the difference between 0 and 3 points for us today.

Not that I'm complaining, a win is a win :D

Didn't enjoy the near 4 hour drive home through blizzards and pouring rain, but is always worth it after an away win!
Yeah, another very poor one by us. Great result, when considering opposition and lack of performance.

A win is a win.As long as we win we win.
I want a perfect performance but we seem to be holding out.
Be nice to get at least 4 points next two games and then puts us in touching distance of top 4.
Something a lot of us was unthinkable a few weeks ago.
And a lot of people raving about Kane now and still delivering.

Back
Top Bottom