Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, who’s nervous for tomorrow?
this girl date GIF

Reading some of the tweets regarding tomorrow's match, you'd be forgiven for thinking we were in a relegation battle. Fuck me, we have the most fragile fan base going.

We've been on a solid run, and made top 4 ours to lose. Brighton was shit, but it happens. Win tomorrow and everyone will be laughing again.

Just get on with it and enjoy the season.
Good energy. Fact is that over the last however many games we've had the best overall form and have dragged ourselves back into a good position. I know there's a certain emotional insurance policy people get on social media by expecting the worst, but we'll never go far if the fanbase on Twitter etc constantly bang that drum.

Based on the way they play, Brentford will give us chances to score. What matters tomorrow is if our players are up for it rather than shitting the bed like against Brighton. I'm actually glad it's an away game as I know the away fans will give it 100% all match rather than the potential nerves/quiet if it was at WHL.

Am confident enough we can get back on track with a win likely to be a tough enough match but surely the lads know what they simply must do .Generally would give man utd a chance tomorrow but will be slightly surprised if they avoid defeat this time .

Just hoping for the same sort of journey home from villa (happy) tomorrow.
Won't see any other games tomorrow because of the KO, take a United win.

Like every game from the last year I go in with zero expectations but will still in a shite mood if we manage to lose against them.

We've had a great run of games where we looked like we actually wanted to be in it, but it completely gets undermined by the performance they put on against Brighton.
Dead horse at this point in time, I can take a loss if it means we rocked up and gave it our all, not when we just don't seem bothered.

If Arse win tomorrow there's no change.
If United win tomorrow there's another team on our arse.
I'm hoping after United getting smashed against L'pool they are not gonna roll over two games in a row and I'm hoping Ars don't put in two wins on the bounce against top 6 teams.

Hopefully a draw.

Back
Top Bottom