Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m way more confused than mad.

We went on a six week run of battering teams and looking elite. Then inexplicably revert back to Nunoball.

What the hell is happening?
Some of the cloggers in our team probably realize that if we qualify for CL then Levy will give Conte money to improve the squad.

I am a massive Conte fan, but fuck me i'm starting to question this. 2 in midfield all the time with no width from our our wingbacks is killing us. Take 1 of the holders off and get some width on with Moura or Berg.

Simple observation so far… if the opposition sit back then the space in behind for kane and son is nullified :/. We dont have a creative mid to open them up.

Come on lads, we need the points.

More intensity needed second half. COYS

I don't think Conte trusts or has confidence in 4 at the back. Or he definitely doesn't trust our 4 at the back...

He could put Davies on the left with Rodon in the middle with Dier and Romero on the right

Can’t be any worse than this

When you don't give a fuck about anything but the money, eventually the truth comes out on the pitch.

No desire whatsoever. Put in yet another half ass performance, then straight to the bank...

Back
Top Bottom