Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too defensive? We are playing with Lamela, Ndombele, Eriksen, Son and Kane in the starting XI and a midfielder as RB. It's about as offensive as you could possibly get without totally giving up on defending.
We still have Dier and it's 99% certain that Winks will replace Ndombele at some point. Still, I'm pretty fucking happy that it's not that 4-4-2 diamond bullshit.

You do not seem to understand.

Even if we score more goals than Brighton today, we will not win.
We have chosen eternal disgrace.
Our players chose this and you support it.

Can this disgrace be undone by team ritual Seppuku or is it permanent?
Time.
We had restored some respect after the nineties but that has been completely reset.
25 years is my rough estimate, if we can build something in that time period.
Things will get worse before they get better.
But as a support, we have chosen to endorse our own disgrace.

He is too good for our club and we don't know how to manage his talent. He should move on
He must be sitting on that bench wondering just what it is he's done to warrant Poch freezing him out like this. No doubt he'll be a 70th minute sub (or even later). If it were me i'd disappear for an ice cream and a stick of rock. 😎

He must be sitting on that bench wondering just what it is he's done to warrant Poch freezing him out like this. No doubt he'll be a 70th minute sub (or even later). If it were me i'd disappear for an ice cream and a stick of rock. 😎

15 goals last season. 10 PL goals 5 CL goals.

Can’t get a start.

Fish and chips still in the newspaper from Tuesday. All the subs warming up giving it seagulls on the chips.

Back
Top Bottom