Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this will be the diamond.

Dier

Ndombele—————Eriksen

Lamela

Kane—————-Son

RIP KWP’s Spurs career.

I like KWP he seems a good kid, but he really needs do more physically, he gets bullied too easily, he has skills but that’s not enough.

Players for a 4-2-3-1 still looks like it's gonna be a diamond, if it is hes lost the fucking plot.

4-2-3-1 with Moura and Son either side of Lamela would be much more effective IMO inside Moura is frozen out again so that a half arsed Eriksen can play and Son can play next to Kane who has to drop back.

I just pray I'm wrong and this isn't that fucking Diamond again

I think rights calls have been made player wise. Sissoko is dependable, Dier will add defensive nouse and free up our full backs and midfield to push forward. Winks to come on around 60 mins when Ndombele gases out.

Happy Diet is starting, I hope he drops back to make a back 3, but who is going to put the running in midfield, because Ndombele gets knackered and Eriksen this season hasn't had emphasis when he's closing down

We have just had a record defeat & haven't won away in the Prem in 9 months, this would be the time to step up, like last week

We conceded 3 goals in 9 minutes when Lamela came on against Bayern. He's had his little moment at the start of the season where people start saying he's the heir to Messi. Normal service is being resumed.

YOU. TEDIOUS. BORE.

Back
Top Bottom