Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy Diet is starting, I hope he drops back to make a back 3, but who is going to put the running in midfield, because Ndombele gets knackered and Eriksen this season hasn't had emphasis when he's closing down

We have just had a record defeat & haven't won away in the Prem in 9 months, this would be the time to step up, like last week

CE & Ndomebele as a CM 2 is suicide.

Hardly Wanyama & Dembele is it......?

I think rights calls have been made player wise. Sissoko is dependable, Dier will add defensive nouse and free up our full backs and midfield to push forward. Winks to come on around 60 mins when Ndombele gases out.

We shouldn’t be pushing our FBs up. They bring nothing to the attack.

Lucas should be starting ahead of Erisken

We shouldn’t be pushing out FBs up. They bring nothing to the attack.

Lucas should be starting ahead of Erisken

Walker added nothing creatively to the attack when he was here, it is about stretching defences and Sissoko and Davies should be able to do that at least.

See above posts :

BT Sport 1 is the only channel on my Sky box not working 😳 message on screen saying there is a technical fault, hold on just came back on as I type this 😀

This is not the day to consider individual players left out but making sure we win. Hopefully all of those playing are fit and if unable to play 90 mins then subbed early. We need to get the lead and hold it

Oh shut the fuck up.

I'm actually gonna stay off the thread and not even watch the game because I don't why the fuck a manager who lost a game at 2-7 hasn't been given his marching orders yet.

Good..... Stay away.

You're a meme...

I like the lineup, hope that grit players like Dier and Lamela can ensure that we get stuck in from the get go and don't let up. Quietly confident of a big score today if we can start at 100mph and get an early goal. COYS!

The story of Poch's Tottenham is the story of him time and again exiling Dier from the 11 but having to bring him back due to his versatility.

Back
Top Bottom