Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He said "after 2-0 we could not find solutions was impossible"

FHS we were playing Brighton not city or liverpool.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
We had 11 individuals on field. One player did not know where other is moving to.
Should he just guess it through telepathy or should coach put a gameplan together for players and practice it on the training ground?

Or have I missed somehting and now all coaches should do is to whine in the media like a pathetic whimp? And if he whines enough, his job is done?
I don't think the players require as much micro managing as you & others suggest.

im pretty sure foyth and sanchez wouldnt have conceded 3 goals why not bench toby and verts clearly they are not performing good.
I would bench Aurier, Toby, Vertonghen, Rose, and possibly Eriksen from now on. They clearly doesn´t want to be here, and maybe have been playing poorly deliberately, fucking cunts!

Go with KWP, Foyth, Sanchez, and Davies as our back4 from now on.

Skip back 3 and the midfield Diamond, we´re shit playing them.

4-2-3-1

Gazzaniga

KWP - Foyth - Sanchez - Davies

Dier - Winks

Lucas - Lo Celso/Ndombele - Son

Kane

I only remember one team that played good in a diamond, and they even didn't play so good, but got results, and that was Milan, when they had that fucking amazing squad. But also they played horrible football in that formation and abandon It after.

What a good manager needs to do is to see where the players play better and build a formation based on this and not stick to a formation and force the players to play positions they can't. We have lots of formations better that this fucking diamond by now.

Looked to me like we started 4231 and switched to a 442.
Then it became - just randomly go somewhere that doesn't involve getting the ball.

Now is a moment, the international managers, with coherent conditioning teams, will allow my squad to rest, knowing I run them into (and beyond) the ground...

"We need to keep working hard" the guy has lost the fucking plot...

Did he say that as well?!!!
Hard to tell, tbh. He mumbles a lot!

Two new CBs new RB, LB DM CM CAM and ST.

Only players safe from the cull we need are Son, Moura, Kane up front. Ndombele Lo Celso in the middle. That's it out of the 25 man squad 5 I can think of that are 100% safe and two of them are new signings who still need time. Fucking shit show
Maybe Sessegnon ? He can't be blamed at the moment

What a good manager needs to do is to see where the players play better and build a formation based on this and not stick to a formation and force the players to play positions they can't. We have lots of formations better that this fucking diamond by now.
Isn’t it the chairman’s job to sell the whole team and buy a new squad that can play a diamond though?

And when the manager suddenly has enough of that, and changes the system, shouldn’t the chairman just buy him some new players again?

I’m confused now?

Until January I'd go with

Gazza

Foyth
Tanganga
Dav

Davis/Sessegnon (if ever fit)
Ndombele
Winks/Skipp
Lo Celso
KWP

Kane
Son/Moura

Lets blood them. Can't be worse than that shower today.

Don't want to ruin your escapisms here, but honestly cannot bring myself to dream up another 11.

This is so hidiously disgraceful a situation. The sheer magnitude of the player rebellion churns my stomach, more so the likelyness of at least one of Jan, Toby and Eriksen turning out for an english rival next season, suddenly turning into a world beater. And getting away with it.

And our fans. Nauseating. Happy to see Poch sacked, yet believing that the rebels will stay on with a new manager. LOL.

I only remember one team that played good in a diamond, and they even didn't play so good, but got results, and that was Milan, when they had that fucking amazing squad. But also they played horrible football in that formation and abandon It after.

Liverpool under Rodgers with S&S played well but they were also awful defensively

Back
Top Bottom