Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have heard plenty of complaints over the past couple of seasons about BL too. Unless they've improved massively still a no for me.
The BL have VAR down to an art. But fans will always have a bit of bias towards how their teams are reffed of course.

Things go better with Coke...

FN_8fcmXMAAg04b
Shots fired in the Cadburys-Coca Cola interbrand war.

Win-the-Captain-KV-RL.jpg

He loves the WB su
Christ liverpool are fast
we need to show their spirit. One up and they press Woolwich like hell there for the 2nd goal. That doesn’t require great messi style skill just a will to win which kloop has instilled into the players. Conte needs to drill that into our lot. We sometimes just stroll around with a cigar thinking the gane is won. Need to show more animal
Instinct. If play like we did for the most part today v spam we will lose. That would be unthinkable a double over us. We have match their aggression and running. I’d go with berg Kane and Lucas up top to give them something to think about. Play kulu in the Erickson role in front of bent and PEH. 4 at the back with royal doing rb defensive duties and reg on the other side. I’m sure that would be good enough to beat spam. Plus we’d have kulu in the middle to help with the creativity.

Hojbjerg is an infinitely better player when he’s not next to Sissoko or Winks.

Our CM still isn’t great, but it’s looked on par or above pretty much every team we’ve faced since Bentancur and PEH were paired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom