Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mathematically, we can go 4th this weekend yet people seem to think we can't do it.
I’d say we are about 4.5 points behind Woolwich right now with their game in hand. Both of us have similar fixtures (theirs may be easier) so we really need the 3 points against them and one other result.

United have a tough fixture list and we are roughly even on points with.

Probably need 7 points wins in 10 at a minimum unless all the other contenders bomb out.

Bizarre, isn't it? Those years where people were criticising the number of penalties he scored seem like a distant memory.
It's actually absurd how many ways refs are finding to disallow his goals at the moment.

I'm suspicious man city paid for the POTY for KDB/Dias so Kane is forced to see that at Spurs don't have the clout to give him the individual trophies/stats either.

I’d say we are about 4.5 points behind Woolwich right now with their game in hand. Both of us have similar fixtures (theirs may be easier) so we really need the 3 points against them and one other result.

Probably need 7 points wins in 10 at a minimum unless all the other contenders bomb out.
Villa away midday Sat is a tough one for them after this

It's actually absurd how many ways refs are finding to disallow his goals at the moment.

I'm suspicious man city paid for the POTY for KDB/Dias so Kane is forced to see that at Spurs don't have the clout to give him the individual trophies/stats either.
I don't know about payoffs but I've been having the exact same thoughts about how Kane's individual awards have dried up and how it's yet another incentive for him to move. He hasn't won PL POTM since 2017 despite deserving it several times in the intervening years. POTM POTS, and other individual awards are for players on the top teams. His legacy is looking increasingly likely to be miserable at the moment, tbh.

Not superstitious but whenever I have posted the team sheet first (Man City, Everton, Brighton and a few others) we win and whenever I don’t we lose. Odd coincidence.

I don't know about payoffs but I've been having the exact same thoughts about how Kane's individual awards have dried up and how it's yet another incentive for him to move. He hasn't won PL POTM since 2017 despite deserving it several times in the intervening years. POTM POTS, and other individual awards are for players on the top teams. His legacy is looking increasingly likely to be miserable at the moment, tbh.
I'm not like Ahab, but let's be honest, corporations and corruption go hand in hand.

Man Utd have likely bought hundreds of games over the years. The fact that KDB and Dias BOTH won the individual awards while Kane was both top assister/scorer is too stark a difference to not notice.

Our own history is marked by the dodgy deal Woolwich did to keep us out of the top tier.

Who do they still have to play from the top 8, apart from us of course?

We have West Ham and them lot at home plus Liverpool away, is that right?

Great win but sorry we should have got a penalty at the end, thy didn't give it because the game was already won but that still could affect our GD come the end of the seasons, fucking shite refereeing yet again, shit like that really pissed me off.

Back
Top Bottom