Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
giphy-downsized.gif
Think I'd take him

Desperate times

I haven't got a clue what Mourinho does in that second half.

I am absolutely frightened he replaces Ndombele with Doherty.

Are you seriously sticking up for this?
Do you watch games?

Count how many touches we have before we give it away.
You can't make shit players better.

If you want to level blame and point fingers at Jose then his biggest fail to date is stilm having so much shit at the club.
Some if it has come during his watch too.
If our team of talented individuals arenā€™t as capable of keeping the ball as Brighton, itā€™s on the coach yes!

What the fuck is he paid 15m for?!?! What the fuck is doing with these guys on the training pitch?! I can assure you it isnā€™t offensive sets and working out how to transition the ball from defence to attack.

Are you seriously insinuating that Brighton just straight up have better players than us and Joseā€™s management is the only thing keeping us just 1 down?!

I donā€™t think the players are gonna run through brick wall for Maureen. Writing is on the wall. The only way to show any descent is by playing like they have basically sticking two fingers up to him for how he treated the players. Lose today and guaranteed to lose to chavs anyway and he should be gone.

Back
Top Bottom