Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele will have to tread a bit Caerphilly for a while.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
Disgusted Colin Farrell GIF

We're at a service station along the M1, enjoying a nice cup of Rosie, eating some of the mountain of food I packed. Five coaches from Lee Valley. Loads of Citeh fans going in the opposite direction. It's not raining, so all good so far. :) COYS
Safe journey. Hope you’re still smiling on the way home....😱

*mould* just saying.....

Excellent cheap source of Vitamin K2 MK7, if from raw milk, also just sayin'...

Edit : scrap that, it was Camembert I thought we were referring, not Parmesan which is not rich in K2, but Lactose free, so also useful for many.

I could imagine Dele, not getting any game time and slagged off, being the rebellious sort of cunt that would do something like this.

If we're lucky, he'll go a bit further soon and throw Daniel Greedy in the Thames with a few bricks tied to his feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom