Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He‘s given up on Dele and Winks and Sessegnon is injured. There’s nobody else to select. Not as Nuno clearly doesn’t give a shit about our academy players.

Nuno has drawn 3 very clear lines between the different layers of our squad. There’s the first XI. Then there’s the second XI, who only play when the first XI are too tired. Then there’s the youth players who only make up the numbers in games when he leaves all the first XI out.

A young lad like Alfie Devine should be in this squad but Nuno doesn’t care. If a senior player is available then he gets selected over a youngster, even if there is no need for 5 defenders on the bench.

He‘s given up on Dele and Winks and Sessegnon is injured. There’s nobody else to select.

All's decline is the most surprising and obviously disappointing thing I can think of in the last decade.

I knew Kane would do as he has done so angry more than anything.

On Alli I just thought his was a matter of a bloke not being interested and then he would be able to switch it on again. How wrong was I?

Sessegnon is Casper - imposter syndrome right there. He will be fine if he goes to a small club. Minimal hope he will make it with us now.

All's decline is the most surprising and obviously disappointing thing I can think of in the last decade.

I knew Kane would do as he has done so angry more than anything.

On Alli I just thought his was a matter of a bloke not being interested and then he would be able to switch it on again. How wrong was I?

Sessegnon is Casper - imposter syndrome right there. He will be fine if he goes to a small club. Minimal hope he will make it with us now.

Sessegnon’s career is basically over at the top level, his hamstrings can’t handle it. He will probably have to go abroad to a weak league to have a career.

Back
Top Bottom