Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am pleased with the development of Emerson and Romero. They are looking much more robust. Our defence played well tonight, even against a feeble opponent.

Going forward we are shocking. Nuno will not survive the international break if we keep going 60 minutes without a shot on target.
Over 110 mins without a shot on target if you include West Ham. We cant carry on like that or we'll end up on the fringes of a relegation fight.

Tonights dual MOTM Thread:

Cheese Royal

iu

Disgusting to me, yet apt.

I did the stupid thing and watched 20 min. Should've stayed away from the Telly. I'd have at least imagined a hard fought blow for blow tussle. Now I'm left knowing we won but we were bitch slapped a whole lot without fighting back.

At least it was only 20 minutes! But it didn’t sound like I missed a lot

Back
Top Bottom