Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going. I'm so excited!
Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT
I love you Mrs P your an absolute warrior!!!!!!!

• 22Gollini
  • 25Tanganga Substituted for Reguilón at 90+7'minutes
  • 4Romero
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 33Davies
  • 20Alli Substituted for Højbjerg at 82'minutes
  • 29Skipp
  • 28NdombeleBooked at 83mins
  • 18Lo Celso Substituted for Son Heung-Min at 62'minutes
  • 10Kane
  • 11Gil
The team that played last round and got through on penalties. Wolves played a weak team as well. Not sure what Burnley will do.
We really cannot play Scarlett again and expect to progress and need plenty of back up on the bench.
MU do not have a match this week but it did not help us resting the whole 11 last week and we need to pick a team to win. We need at least 3/4 of the first 11 including Son or Kane to have any chance.

Turns out, my new colleague is going.

Yeah that's right. Flying in from Denmark.

What an away to choose. Sat in home Burnley section too.
That’s incredible dedication. Got to be some spares floating around. Poor guy deserves to join the united gallows humour with the rest of us.

Starting line up / strategy should be declared before fans travel. If No-no is going to throw in the towel with the B team then they can go fuck themselves. Crap attitude I know… and NorseYid NorseYid ’s friend’s effort puts it into perspective. But, for 9 hours travelling, is it really off form to demand a decent side?

That’s incredible dedication. Got to be some spares floating around. Poor guy deserves to join the united gallows humour with the rest of us.

In my new team, we are 25 persons, of these 8 guys. Only 6 follow football, of which 3 are Spurs supporters.

Very decent ration.

He is so young. 29. Still believes we can turn this shit around.

:nunofacepalm:

Heart wrenching stuff. I cannot stomach telling him.

Don't even give a fuck tbh, even so, I know I'll be tuning in on Wednesday to be bored shitless and probably see us grind out a drab goalless game until the 78th minute when Burnley (fucking BURNLEY!) will finally make their dominance pay.

Then Nono will bring on Bergwijn in the 89th minute to chase an equaliser...

Talkshite Extra if you're interested?

Back
Top Bottom