Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love nothing more than a late shithouse winner here. Fuck it, dier can score it and then fuck my sister
Her room is upstairs I gather...

dier1.png

And some jokers on this forum agree with the dinosaur because Ndombele doesn’t score screamers every week or doesn’t run his arse off like Lamela or Lucas. Fucking lol.

that's just bollox mate.

Most of the people slagging Ndombele off would be the same ones giving the likes of Soldado and Janssen all the support in the world, even though they were both poor players because they both put a shift in for the team and you could see that they cared.
Ndombele doesn't break out of a jog, the difference in the way we played when Gio came on and he dictated the midfield was night and day. The squad is going through the ringer at the moment, everyone was exhausted after extra time the other night, and Ndombele STILL didn't run.

This is a wake up call for him now, he either shapes up or ships out.

I'm at a party tomorrow night, so will try to find a pub in Reigate to watch the game. I don't know why I'm going to put myself in a miserable mood before the party, but I just can't not watch it.
It's difficult to be optimistic at the moment, I hope the players are up for it, at least!

I understand everyones anger, but please stop abusing the players.

How about going to the ENIC, Levy, Stadium threads and reading all about how the cuck brigade tells us all off about how lucky we are to have Levy and Lady Gaga, Sainsburys and craft beer stalls in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom