Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just gonna repeat what I say in every match thread: we need someone in the middle who can pass the round leathery thing around to other players wearing our shirt. Good place to start.

Good lord the melting! This team beat city last time out and with results yesterday are fighting for lives

We weathered a mini storm so far the defence hasn't done anything too stupid, Chadli off for andros I say as he is playing poorly, as usual, the more eriksen sees of ball the more chance of win, more down left than right please as walker not right at moment

We will be fine

After seeing Poorlinho wandering around like a Victorian country gentleman , I fully expect him to bring out a picnic & have a spot of tiffin at his chosen place during the 2nd half

Stambouli, Lamela and Dembele would be my substitutions. Chadli, Mason and Paulinho off. I don't think Paulinho has been particularly bad, he's been better than Eriksen, Chadli and Kane that's for sure. But the former all have goals in them as proven this year.

The pitch is bobbly...Lamela and Townsend imo will not offer much in this type of pitch. We need someone like Dembele who can drive forward with the ball in his possesion imo.

Wouldn't surprise me if potch doesn't change a thing. He is probably thinking of his summer holidays just like the rest of them.

I think for our next game the crowd should turn up in flip flops, shorts and sombrebro's.
You're a flog mate.

Paulinho back to his absolute mess of nothingness. There is no point whatsoever to play him. Give that time to Lamela who actually has potential and imho hasn't been that bad this season. He got benched at a really weird time to.

Chadli is equally pointless, again. Give me Townsend out left, or Eriksen for that matter. At least one change at HT should be done. Lamela in IMO.

Wa
Forgot the only reason Vorm's playing is because Walker fucking injured Lloris. Fuck off Walker you gormless shitehawk.
Walker is a proper tottenham player. Has been immense on many occasions. He might have been bad occasionaly but on the whole a positive player who should be captian today. Calling him a gormless shitehawk is bang out of order. Are you sure your spurs

Eriksen has been poor recently. Not the only one of course but it is frustrating when you know his ability.

Back
Top Bottom