Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really see it impossible to lost this game. We should win the game easily.
Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

They actually played well against West Brom, and their biggest strength is our biggest weakness - set pieces.

That said, we are going to win.

Last edited:
I’d like to see us keep our intensity up throughout the whole game.

We played a blinder in the first halves of the last two games and took our foot off the pedal in the second halves.

Would like to see us play consistently throughout the entire game.

[FORMATION=433,Lloris,Doherty,Alderweireld,Dier,Reguilon,Lo Celso,Hojbjerg,Ndombele,Lamela,Kane,Son][/FORMATION]

Bench: Hart, Aurier, Davies, Sissoko, Bale, Vinicius and Dele.

Sanchez, Rodon, Winks, Moura and Bergwijn miss out completely. 🤯

PL should really look to allow teams to have 9 players on the bench. As long as only 3 subs are allowed, the shitty "it only helps the bigger clubs" excuse won't be relevant right? Why encourage clubs to have 25 senior players and then make them discard 7 of them on matchdays.
I’d give Dele first half and then Coco at ht

Lawrenson was probably one of the most accomplished defenders in league history, both at Brighton and Liverpool!
He can always be wrong on his predictions, but you would have been glad to have him in our team!
He looked a lot better than he actually was because he played next to Hansen in an excellent Dipper side

Back
Top Bottom