Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

——————-Gollini———————-

————-Sánchez Rodon Tanganga———
Doherty Ndombele Skipp Sessegnon
——————-Gil Ali—————————-
———————Kane—————————-

That should do it......
Did you pick those names out of a hat? Not bad if so, it's got balance to it...

Yeah, fuck all going forward! Well, I mean he did set up the goal last night didn't he, but that's just a one-off. And he did set up PEH for his goal last weekend, so a two-off maybe. Well, I suppose he did win the free kick for Reggie's winner didn't he? And directly created good chances for both Son and Kane. But that's just a five-off in the last week - other than that, yeah nothing going forward. Utterly clueless. :/
He shite

Yes, good point! What on earth was I thinking of by introducing statistical FACTS into the debate when you can just blindly ignore them and pretend those things didn't happen because you have a different narrative and know better than the 5 consecutive managers who have kept on selecting him...

Yes, good point! What on earth was I thinking of by introducing statistical FACTS into the debate when you can just blindly ignore them and pretend those things didn't happen because you have a different narrative and know better than the 5 consecutive managers who have kept on selecting him...
They’ve all been sacked pal so perhaps I do know better when it comes to spotting toxic, debilitating footballers.

To be fair, like PEH he’s a good player / impact sub but that’s it

They’ve all been sacked pal so perhaps I do know better when it comes to spotting toxic, debilitating footballers.

To be fair, like PEH he’s a good player / impact sub but that’s it

PEH is the spine of the Denmark EC semifinal team.

Sure, he's no Dembele, but he's hardly on our top 20 problems in the squad.

Another chance to marvel at Ashley Barnes who clearly should be nowhere near the Premier League on talent but who causes big problems for every top team he comes up against.

8RRgFi6.jpg

Gollini, Sessegnon, Sanchez, Tanganga, Skipp, Winks, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Gil

Conte HAS to start winks. When he doesnt play we lose. Hes the only guy that offers us dimensions. He’ll work well in Contes systems where other shit managers havent. Enough of this anti winks BS. conte will get the best out of him. Hes one of our own. Also hed be an absolute monster in an MMA cage/pro boxer.

This is an example of a real premier league glamour fixture

Two sides that love to get the ball down and play a style of football that can only be described as total football

Sheer poetry in motion , technical skill to be marvelled at

0-0
No shots on target from either side
30% pass completion

Burnley will press us & as we have no creativity we’ll resort to long ball , maybe get lucky & score one .

Our defence is , at times , as nonexistent as your midfield so I’m sure Burnley will score at least one .

1-1 if we’re lucky

But I shall play FIFA 22 to get the real result tmw

Back
Top Bottom