Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That unit up front for them, Weghorst, played really well against Brighton and looked a more clinical version of Chris Wood. He's going to be a handful. Need to cut off the service into him as much as possible and also not give any daft free-kicks away so they can load the ball into our box.
Romero needs to put in a masterclass like he did against Lukaku twice last season. Be quicker to the ball so the big guy doesn't have the time get on the ball or do much with it.

Between him and Dier there should be enough strenght and guile to beat Weghorst.

I've not seen a lot of him but Weghost is a bit like Kane, he like to drop off and spread play to McNeil and co.

I just call him Kevin.

home-alone-kevin.gif

Being a ginge; I can only assume that's his mum........

#Would. :ledleylick:

Start the same bloody team, maybe with exception of Reguillon if available. No pissing about. Have to get the 3 points here or it makes the whole City game fucking pointless.

This will be harder than City.

We have to break them down, they aren't going to be defensively naive like city.

Weghorst is a handful yes.
But come on, I'm loving this mini renaissance that Azza is undergoing. Scored a super goal yesterday and has been playing really well for them. Good for him. But if you could have a day off for our game that'd be great!

Start the same bloody team, maybe with exception of Reguillon if available. No pissing about. Have to get the 3 points here or it makes the whole City game fucking pointless.
Agreed - if the piece of shit cunt rat Winks is anywhere near the team - Conte hasn’t learned a thing

Back
Top Bottom