Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll post a direct link to your blog if you paypal me £50?

I'd be in favour of it for sure if like you say he gets playing time. Would be happy with a Championship loan so one to a Prem team would be great.

No doubt he's an exciting talent, but I don't feel a season long loan would be good for him this early in his career. Let him do a 3-6 month spell somewhere in the Football Leagues, let him have a taste of real first team football, but as a starter for a Premiership club when he hasn't made a single first team appearance is jumping the gun.

Sounds like he's being brought into he first team to replace vertonghen, behind Wimmer and Fazio respectively. Good luck to he lad, hope he gets his chance and takes it.
I think he's ahead of Fazio, and would be the back-up for Toby. Wimmer handles the left side, like Jan.

Give the lad a new contract now.

W3GINPx.jpg

No, no, no Poch has nothing do with this, he's annoyed and is going to Chelsea or PSG or Madrid. He hasn't even had his "crisis" talks, yet!!!!! No one knows whats going on, it's all going to shit.

I saw this as a "fuck you back" from Levy.

"Call me out in a presser...? There's your 50m for De Lig right there, cunt!...."

:nawty:

Would be a real smart move for him - though doesn't help the Caulker comparisons.

I do sadly think Championship is probably round about his level.

Would be great to see this happen. He's still so young and Swansea seem to play a brand of football that will be good for him and his hopeful development with us in the future if he proves he has what it takes for the next step.

Would be a very smart loan move for him, if it goes through I hope he does well

Wonder why he is being recalled, reports are he was pretty shit for them. Do we think we can salvage him by bringing him back? Or trying to find a different loan spot for him?

I think it'd probably be best for both if we just sold him to a team willing to actually pay for him.

Back
Top Bottom