Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well how about

One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg

What an absolute unit.

Thought he started the game a bit ropey. Probably nerves. Looked like he and Ball switched positions after a while and he looked a lot more assured and very solid. I think he's pretty much taken Fazios place now and hopefully he is given some game time and seen as more fourth choice centre half as Dier eases away from playing centre half ever again.

I love watching a often maligned youth player come good.

I hope that Celtic can work a deal for CCV and he has a long and good career up in Glasgow.

This will be really good for his development, hope it's true.

The lad needs to play perhaps more than anyone. Looked terrified when he has played for first team. I've watched him play so many times for the academy, where he was an immaculate footballer. He was also a great leader on the pitch too. If ever there was an example of not getting the mental side of the "big game" right than its him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his ability.

I don't see why we would loan him and not just sell him.

He is behind Foyth and Tanganga for young guys, behind Toby, Sanchez, Dier for first team options and we have been linked with adding another CB- whether the Korean guy, Skriniar or another player- and he would likely be behind them as well.

He doesn't appear to have much more room to grow and right now is not at a PL level and certainly not for a team with top 4 aspirations. He is coming off a good year in the Championship. is young-ish so should be appealing to many teams in the Championship that we can get something for him.
I was thinking that we could in a normal year maybe get something like 10 mil for him from a Championship team. But COVID has most likely emptied a lot of Championship coffers so I am not sure we could get that for him right now.

So I was thinking it would be worth it in the long run to extend his deal and give him another loan, possibly with an option to buy in hopes of a bigger fee next summer.

Back
Top Bottom