Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko with a perfectly weighted through ball to Kane too.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

Davies scoring a goal and Sissoko doing an assist was all part of Mourinho's plan was it. We were drawing against a Championship side and needed to score and took Moura off which is ok as he was ineffective but replaced him with a holding midfield player with limited skills.
Changes were made that ended up with us winning. Can’t see why you have an issue with it. Other than to suit some agenda.

Jose's decisions on things like this are starting to baffle me. He should at least be on the bench every week and with the way we are playing he should be getting much more game time than what he is. He has done well when he has played. I wouldnt blame him if he asked benfica to recall him because he's being treated like a cunt and it's unessasary too.

Jose's decisions on things like this are starting to baffle me. He should at least be on the bench every week and with the way we are playing he should be getting much more game time than what he is. He has done well when he has played. I wouldnt blame him if he asked benfica to recall him because he's being treated like a cunt and it's unessasary too.
probably training like a cunt and showing poor application. for him to not even have the only backup striker on the bench is obviously a statement

probably training like a cunt and showing poor application. for him to not even have the only backup striker on the bench is obviously a statement
He's done more on the pitch than quite a few others this season. He's not looked anything but fit and ready whenever I've seen him play and he's contributed to results. Jose's decisions right now are baffling.

I take it he's not injured?
Well from what I could gather, all of Woolwich's Brazilians are isolating after a Christmas/birthday party this week so I'd be surprised it it was a total coincidence that Moura and Vinicius, players known to be friends with Luiz/Willian (and their friend Gabriel) weren't isolating for the same reason.

Anyone hear what Mou said about it?

Well from what I could gather, all of Woolwich's Brazilians are isolating after a Christmas/birthday party this week so I'd be surprised it it was a total coincidence that Moura and Vinicius, players known to be friends with Luiz/Willian (and their friend Gabriel) weren't isolating for the same reason.

Ok if that was the case? Then need to be fined (haven't heard of that myself)

Ok if that was the case? Then need to be fined (haven't heard of that myself)
Well I read that the person infected was "part of the bubble" but not a player so might have been one of the wives of one of the Brazilians.

I think it's harsh to fine someone for hanging out with a team mate and their immediate family, you can't expect players to isolate for a full year including Christmas but if this happens to be true and the xmas party was the cause and the infected person wasn't a wife/son/etc I'll be VERY disappointed.

Ah the dirty cunts

Well I read that the person infected was "part of the bubble" but not a player so might have been one of the wives of one of the Brazilians.

I think it's harsh to fine someone for hanging out with a team mate and their immediate family, you can't expect players to isolate for a full year including Christmas but if this happens to be true and the xmas party was the cause and the infected person wasn't a wife/son/etc I'll be VERY disappointed.
I've had too :mourloopy:

Zero attacking players on the bench, I don't see Bergwijn or Lamela as attackers, but 3 CB's???

I know we were playing 3 at the back but even then if one goes down you can put Toby out and still be fine, if 2 go down just shift to a back 4 like he did anyways.

I can't see any situation in which he would have used all of Toby, Tanganga and Rodon. How can you not sit one of Rodon or Japhet so that we can have a threat with Vinicius on the bench.

The guy has done everything that could be expected of him but is repeatedly subbed off or left of the team for no reason at all.

Zero attacking players on the bench, I don't see Bergwijn or Lamela as attackers, but 3 CB's???

I know we were playing 3 at the back but even then if one goes down you can put Toby out and still be fine, if 2 go down just shift to a back 4 like he did anyways.

I can't see any situation in which he would have used all of Toby, Tanganga and Rodon. How can you not sit one of Rodon or Japhet so that we can have a threat with Vinicius on the bench.

The guy has done everything that could be expected of him but is repeatedly subbed off or left of the team for no reason at all.
I agree with too many defenders being on the bench being pointless, and believe me I have no love for mourinho at all, genuinely none and would love him to be gone asap.
But to say he has done everything asked of him and then left out for no reason is not completely true. He is basically rubbish, a 3rd or 4th rate player who is not good enough and I guarantee we do not pay the £40 million to keep him. Thats a ridiculous price for a player like him, about £5 million at best. As much as we need a striker carlos is not that answer, but to be fair he should have still been on the bench as we have nobody else

Back
Top Bottom