Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basically sold out what is on the site. I don't think there will be any more drip feeding of tickets except the Monaco allocation being sent back.

I've seen Monaco play an away match at Montpellier. They had around 10 fans. Didn't even have a proper section for themselves. They're not a proper club at all.
...and that's being generous!
I remember the chant that Wimbledon fans always had to face at away games;

"Come in a taxi, you could've come in a taxi... come in a taxi, you could've comein a taxi...!" (and not in the wanking sense!)

I was just driving and listening to TalkSport, we are advertising £20 general sale tickets for this game on national radio - Can't be as close to sold out as some think. I felt a bit embarrassed as the Pikey's did that for the Europa League at Upton Park, then realised we are trying to fill a stadium three times the size.

I was just driving and listening to TalkSport, we are advertising £20 general sale tickets for this game on national radio - Can't be as close to sold out as some think. I felt a bit embarrassed as the Pikey's did that for the Europa League at Upton Park, then realised we are trying to fill a stadium three times the size.
Reports from the ticket office seem to back up the website graphics. The club paid for advertising for a certain period. plus we haven't technically sold out yet.

Take a look at @HotspurRelated's Tweet:

image007.jpg

Anyone else concerned that a load of these tickets have been bought by several hundred gooners who are going to troll us by unveiling some shitcunt banner inside the ground during the game?

Back
Top Bottom