Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, thought I couldn't make this game and found out today I could. Unfortunately it was sold out until a few hours ago when Monaco sent back all their tickets back. Managed to get 3.

Last edited:
Clubs looking for people who were there for our record attendance against Sunderland at 1935, that's a bit of long shot. I'm sure there a people alive who went but no reason for them to have a formulating memory of some game in an era 70K plus was a common sight

Clubs looking for people who were there for our record attendance against Sunderland at 1935, that's a bit of long shot. I'm sure there a people alive who went but no reason for them to have a formulating memory of some game in an era 70K plus was a common sight

There was a young man who attended that game. He carried in his pubescent nut sack the sperm that 10 years later made my father. My father's jizz then in turn made me 20 years later.
So, a small part of me was at the game.
Does that count?

There was a young man who attended that game. He carried in his pubescent nut sack the sperm that 10 years later made my father. My father's jizz then in turn made me 20 years later.
Does that count?
Yes, absolutely, go for it. In fact you are nailed on for a place in the next Celebrity Big Brother House.

Does that count?
Incredible.
I heard the history channel are looking for people who were at the battle of Hastings, pitch yourself

Monaco have sold about 350 out of an allocation of 4,500
I know we probably have to offer them the tickets but could they have not just said we will only need a thousand maximum. The club could have then sold the rest to us. I now have some excellent seats by buying in the last minute yet around 10 thousand plus had to buy in the gods. Anyway worked out pour moi.
Anyone reading who has not got a ticket and wants one there is about 1500 in the lower tier.

I know we probably have to offer them the tickets but could they have not just said we will only need a thousand maximum. The club could have then sold the rest to us. I now have some excellent seats by buying in the last minute yet around 10 thousand plus had to buy in the gods. Anyway worked out pour moi.
Anyone reading who has not got a ticket and wants one there is about 1500 in the lower tier.
And you'll be next to the Monaco firm, tasty.

And you'll be next to the Monaco firm, tasty.
You joke but the French have some violent factions. Here's two firms squaring up against each other a couple of years ago (spoilered for graphic content)

article-2681845-1F6964DB00000578-11_634x379.jpg

Back
Top Bottom