Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching him in this game I can see that there is a player in there, just not for the current EPL managerial system. He is a player that wants creativity not set systems and tactics. He would have been a star in the Harry era, but is not cut out for the tactics board era.
How he’s played tonight, I don’t think he’ll cut it in any top league now.

Watching him in this game I can see that there is a player in there, just not for the current EPL managerial system. He is a player that wants creativity not set systems and tactics. He would have been a star in the Harry era, but is not cut out for the tactics board era.

He doesn’t look like he would be a star in any sport that requires running.

Maybe he should try golf, darts or shuffleboard.

Back
Top Bottom