Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the sake of discussion...(devil's advocate etc.)...is the prior stage any less important to the teams that lost?

I'm not against '2 legs', but it's odd to only do it for the semi-finals.
I’ll take 2 legs in actual good competitions. It’s just an extra game in the worst cup we have.

Liverpool- Woolwich is in doubt because of a covid outbreak at Kirby

"Do you know what would be great if you had a hand sanitizer in this room maybe?"
Premier League Lol GIF by Liverpool FC

Liverpool- Woolwich is in doubt because of a covid outbreak at Kirby

"Do you know what would be great if you had a hand sanitizer in this room maybe?"
Premier League Lol GIF by Liverpool FC
I don't know if this affects us at all, there's some talk of a one legged game for them so.........

would be odd if we had to play 2.

Lets be honest chelsea were on the brink of being bankrupt before the russian arrived. Bought their success. Were a different animal now when we were under nuno. We placed too much emphasis on lukaku and they upped the tempo 2nd half and we got blitzed. 1 all draw 2 moz and we knock them out in 2nd leg i reckon.

If your name is drawn first then one leg at home is good. If not then one leg away to Chelsea with our record is a nightmare. Glad it is 2 legs and that gives us a better chance. with the F A Cup on Saturday no reason for either team to rest any player for the first match.

Genuinely can't believe I'm seeing fans want to throw in the towel on this because it isn't winning the Champions League.

Who the fuck are we to choose what trophies we want to win, we haven't won one in over a decade! It's like choosing between shagging Holly Willoughby and Kate Upton despite not losing your virginity.

We should be all in for this. Have a word with yourselves for fucks sake.
I haven’t seen anyone say any of that ?

Back
Top Bottom